No announcement yet.

2020 white bass thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son and I found some today. Nasty ole crappie mixed in with them...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Any action up the trinity this year? Bedias Maybe??

Comment

My son and myself went out Saturday because the creeks were running a little bit. Didn't catch a single bass. I think it's still early where we are though to be catching them up in the creek. Still had fun just getting out together.

My son did catch a mudcat. Took some worms with us and he baited up with one and caught the mudcat. Guess it beats getting skunked.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20200118_155416(0).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	24605209

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
          Any action up the trinity this year? Bedias Maybe??
          not sure about bedias , but they are in the river .

Comment

Anyone out and about fishing today?

Comment

Fished Angelina River just above Marions Ferry on Sam Rayburn this morning. Only caught one, still a little early. Caught a few crappie at 103 bridge though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2020 white bass thread

Tore the up the white bass on Monday in George West Texas on the Nueces River! Would like a couple more trips to restock the freezer! How's everyone doing?

Comment

Can't wait!!

Comment

We had quick trip last sat. On the frio river near choke canyon. All caught trolling up and down the river.

Comment

Where would be my best bet to catch a limit of whites closest to the Kyle/Buda area?

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                        Where would be my best bet to catch a limit of whites closest to the Kyle/Buda area?

Maybe Somerville area. I've heard they go up some of those creeks

Comment

Man I am itching, new 7' Falcon ML with a 2500 Shimano is teasing me in the garage every day.

I am worried Waco will be a bust this year unless we get a ton of rain.
                          May have to make a trip to Granger or something. Not sure what else is close.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                            Closest place would probably be at the old Reimer’s Ranch west of Austin or at The Steps east of Geoergetown.

Comment

Left em biting again today. Not as many crappie but the sandies was thick. Kept just enough to give fresh fish to the neighbors and cut the rest loose

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never done White Bass Fishing. Seems like a lot of fun. Totally Novice Question. Can they be found in Brackish water or strictly a Fresh Water Species?

Comment

Working...
                                X