This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    He bet on himself and it paid off. He’s at his dream job, coming off a NC, with $42M coming to him. Take a bow, Coach O.
    Aint that the truth

Comment

Ed Orgeron and LSU have reportedly agreed to a six-year contract worth more than $42 million, according to Bruce Feldman with Fox Sports/The Athletic. The new d

Big Eaux can by lots of crawdads now

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Over the last 16 years we avg a natty appearance every 4 years i can live with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        With three different coaches, nice trend.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Baylor's defense was pretty salty last year. If they regress that will mean Big 12 coaches are better, right?
          No, it means they have very little talent and depth, as can be seen from the recruiting rankings. That “vaunted” Baylor defense got exposed by a very unmotivated SEC east team, missing around 11 players.

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            https://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-f...sion/88227040/

Big Eaux can by lots of crawdads now

Little late..^^. See above..

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I saw this somewhere. SEC teams in bold so it must be one of their pages or sites. How in the world can they even rank the schedules 8 months before anyone plays?
              SOS doesn’t matter anymore, haven’t you heard?

Comment

Well what’s everyone else schools up to clearly with all the turnover at BR been a little busy. What’s goin on in the rest of the world

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                  Lol please. Let me know when your team plays Alabama, Florida, auburn and texas( ooc) the same year. What’s easier beating a slough of teams ranked 21-40 or 3-4 teams in the top 15? The sec has teams in The playoffs every year bc it is the best conference period. It’s not even debatable at the moment. The big 10 would be 2nd best but even they truly on have Ohio st that can compete for a title. And how would 9 conference games make LSU’s schedule harder? Lsu plays a pretty good ooc team almost every year that would rank mid to upper half of the sec so that’s a wash.
                  9 conference games doesn't necessarily make your schedule harder, but it GUARANTEES 1/2 of your conference WILL have 1 more loss on their record. Probably wouldn't have hurt LSU this year but it does make a difference when the committee is looking at W-L records during the selection/ranking process.

Comment

Well what’s everyone else schools up to clearly with all the turnover at BR been a little busy. What’s goin on in the rest of the world

Locked, stocked, and loaded. Still unsure of HC. Check in next Fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Locked, stocked, and loaded. Still unsure of HC. Check in next Fall.

Who all did y’all end up signing for vacant coaching spots?

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        9 conference games doesn't necessarily make your schedule harder, but it GUARANTEES 1/2 of your conference WILL have 1 more loss on their record. Probably wouldn't have hurt LSU this year but it does make a difference when the committee is looking at W-L records during the selection/ranking process.
                        The SEC could simply lock in 1 more West versus East series for each team and very little would change for the West pending how selective they are.

Comment

Who all did y’all end up signing for vacant coaching spots?

Chris Ash DC/safeties former Rutgers HC turned down tOSU for DC
                          Mike Yurcich OC/QB former Okie State OC/QB and Ohio State PGC/QB coach left tOSU
                          Jay Valai CB former UGA defensive QC and Rutgers CB under Ash
                          Andre Coleman WR former Kansas State OC/WR and Texas analyst
                          Jay Boulware Assoc-HC/TE was at OU for the last 7 years.
                          Coleman Hutzler Co-DC/LB was pulled from Coach boom at SC

and they currently have their little recruiting guru holding up the last spot until after NSD 2 so he can stay on the road. They'll add an extra DL coach.
                          Last edited by Chad C; 01-24-2020, 10:06 AM.

Comment

This is a pretty big blow for the Aggies. I hated seeing him leave LSU for the promotion A&M gave him.

Dave Aranda is set to hire a major figure in the world of SEC recruiting, as sources tell FootballScoop that Austin Thomas will leave Texas A&M to join Aranda in Waco.

Thomas has spent the past two seasons as the Aggies’ associate AD for football personnel. We’re told his title at Baylor will be general manager of football operations.

Thomas and Aranda worked together at LSU, where Thomas spent five years, rising to the role of general manager in 2016. He was the second personnel director in college football and the first in the SEC to hold the GM title.

He was selected by his peers as the FootballScoop Personnel Director of the Year in 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Chris Ash DC/safeties former Rutgers HC turned down tOSU for DC
                              Mike Yurcich OC/QB former Okie State OC/QB and Ohio State PGC/QB coach left tOSU
                              Jay Valai CB former UGA defensive QC and Rutgers CB under Ash
                              Andre Coleman WR former Kansas State OC/WR and Texas analyst
                              Jay Boulware Assoc-HC/TE was at OU for the last 7 years.
                              Coleman Hutzler Co-DC/LB was pulled from Coach boom at SC

and they currently have their little recruiting guru holding up the last spot until after NSD 2 so he can stay on the road. They'll add an extra DL coach.

Didn’t waste much time

Comment

Boyssssss we ALL better watch out for Baylor [emoji102]

Comment

Working...
                                X