Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
    Good deal, I have been waiting for it to drop but now it's at 0.27, I'm missing something? Everybody buying DOGE and trade it for something else down the road? Would of tripled my money had I let it ride.
    Not sure what's going on with it, but I bought a bunch at $0.04ish and am enjoying the climb

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
      Not sure what's going on with it, but I bought a bunch at $0.04ish and am enjoying the climb
      That's great, I know how to make it drop, all I have to do is buy back in and it will drop to 0.08

Comment

This DOGE stuff is nuts...I sold out like you guys when it wasn't moving at all, broke even or so. I did buy a little back at $0.25 - I think this type of investing is 100% gambling though with little to no data. But I'm not educated on it at all so some of you guys may know better. If you do, help a brother out and tell me when I should get out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
          This DOGE stuff is nuts...I sold out like you guys when it wasn't moving at all, broke even or so. I did buy a little back at $0.25 - I think this type of investing is 100% gambling though with little to no data. But I'm not educated on it at all so some of you guys may know better. If you do, help a brother out and tell me when I should get out of it.
          It's only a matter of time before it drops. I would scalp your initial investment, and then your playing for free.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
            If yall like HMBL, do some dd on IPSI. I picked up a decent amount and plan on holding for awhile.
            Did anyone listen to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
              It's only a matter of time before it drops. I would scalp your initial investment, and then your playing for free.
              Exactly what I did - I'm not a big player or anything, just a few hundred bucks in it. Fun to gamble every now and again.

Comment

Did anyone listen to me?
                I did on HMBL. Got out for a small loss. Missed the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan C View Post
                  I did on HMBL. Got out for a small loss. Missed the other one.
                  Well it was kickin *** and then Sykes crew dumped. Hard to win in this market.

Comment

Doge is crazy right now. It’ll eventually level off maybe even drop off but it went from .07-.09 a few days ago to a high of .45 today. I bought in at .04 so I’ve made some money. My brother bought in at .001 with less than $100 and is in the thousands on his return. After all the excitement it may get slow again for a while but I’m gonna hang in there another year or two depending. I bought in so early i don’t anticipate I’d lose very much money here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did anyone listen to me?
                      I’m loaded up on HMBL long term hold. They can’t short it forever, big money starting to come to it.

Comment

Originally posted by roygarcia54 View Post
                        Doge is crazy right now. It’ll eventually level off maybe even drop off but it went from .07-.09 a few days ago to a high of .45 today. I bought in at .04 so I’ve made some money. My brother bought in at .001 with less than $100 and is in the thousands on his return. After all the excitement it may get slow again for a while but I’m gonna hang in there another year or two depending. I bought in so early i don’t anticipate I’d lose very much money here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Yea it's funny, something that started as a joke. A lot of people are going to be lose some money.

Comment

It's alive, HCMC moved some today.

Comment

$vet choo choo

Comment

Still running. It's wild.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                $vet choo choo
                                where are you buying that at?

Comment

Working...