Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INPX will go soon

Comment

You need to take a look at Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN)!

I bought it at $1.52 and its up today to $1.81

Comment

Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN)
        Previous close was $1.59

1.87+0.28 (+17.6101%)
        As of 12:54PM EDT. Market open.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          yes, i did when it was still above $2, luckily.

cscw has me by the plums right now though
          I bought back into cscw again. Soon as I did it started going down.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxlab View Post
            HMBL started to take off yesterday, should continue today and tomorrow. There App is being released on Friday. Also being featured on CNBC today about NFT & ETX. This is a long term hold for me.
            I was looking at this one yesterday. Can someone tell me what this company does?
            "HUMBL Announces Launch of BLOCK Exchange Traded Index (ETX) Products in the United States"

Mutual fund for Bitcoin or for mutual funds?

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
              Previous close was $1.59

1.87+0.28 (+17.6101%)

Cool device. Pepper spray paint ball gun?
              Guess investors are betting on the new "less deadly" police force carrying these.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
                Previous close was $1.59

1.87+0.28 (+17.6101%)
                Good Pick Magic, up another.20 this AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                  I was looking at this one yesterday. Can someone tell me what this company does?
                  "HUMBL Announces Launch of BLOCK Exchange Traded Index (ETX) Products in the United States"

Mutual fund for Bitcoin or for mutual funds?
                  It’s going to be like PayPal but on steroids. Money Cash transfers Globally no lag times. Also you will be able to send and buy Bitcoin and Crypto. First Web 3 platform. Exclusive Foreign Government Contracts to handle digital transfers. Lots of moving part and more to come. Great startup Company. Do you DD then decide.

Comment

Ares Strategic Mining Inc. (ARSMF)

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                      Yea never fails, just sold all my DOGE last week because I got tired of it not going anywhere.
                      What are you using to buy Doge? Looking to throw down some coins for the long.

Comment

If yall like HMBL, do some dd on IPSI. I picked up a decent amount and plan on holding for awhile.

Comment

Im losing faith in ILUS also.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                            What are you using to buy Doge? Looking to throw down some coins for the long.
                            Robinhood, I don't get it, I hold 5800 shares for months at a loss, it gets back to break even I sell and then goes to the moon. I end up buying Bitcoin and it stops moving.
                            Last edited by Bassdeer; 04-15-2021, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                              Robinhood, I don't get it, I hold 5800 shares for months at a loss, it gets back to break even I sell and then goes to the moon. I end up buying Bitcoin and it stops moving.
                              This is me to a T. I sold out of Doge when I broke even at .06. Gambled and got back in at .12 and I’m sure glad I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                                This is me to a T. I sold out of Doge when I broke even at .06. Gambled and got back in at .12 and I’m sure glad I did.
                                Good deal, I have been waiting for it to drop but now it's at 0.27, I'm missing something? Everybody buying DOGE and trade it for something else down the road? Would of tripled my money had I let it ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X