X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve always taken them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I remove them. Never eaten them, never will. I don't eat any of the guts either. That's just me, I know some folks like eating all sorts of stuff. I just like nice sweet crab meat. No guts and no gills for me.

Comment

Let’s finish the work week strong guys.

Comment

Alright, the new threads growing on me. [emoji23] gonna take a nice single lady out on the cajun special this evening.

They see the rooster tail behind the old cajun special and 60% of the time it works every time!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
            Alright, the new threads growing on me. [emoji23] gonna take a nice single lady out on the cajun special this evening.

They see the rooster tail behind the old cajun special and 60% of the time it works every time!

My money is on the rooster tail! Tricks them every time. Remember to practice CPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              My money is on the rooster tail! Tricks them every time. Remember to practice CPR.

My boat doesn’t sling a rooster tail, I had to rely on my rugged good looks and charm.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                My boat doesn’t sling a rooster tail, I had to rely on my rugged good looks and charm.

Those are my back ups if I need help closing. But it's been working well so far!

Comment

I tried my good looks and charm first as well but decided quickly to move on with may wallet.

Comment

I tried my good looks and charm first as well but decided quickly to move on with may wallet.

I can’t do that, I would be going in reverse.

Comment

Haha. Yeah, I'm definitely not getting anywhere with my wallet [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I was supposed to be fishing down in Baffin today but we re-scheduled due to high winds. Its a bummer as I ended up working today instead of drinking beer and fishing.

Comment

I need to ask Erin about this “charm”[emoji23]

Comment

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread!

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            I need to ask Erin about this “charm”[emoji23]

So you’re not disputing the rugged good looks? I appreciate that but I’m married. [emoji6]

Comment

So you’re not disputing the rugged good looks? I appreciate that but I’m married. [emoji6]

I’ll save that for Erin. I don’t judge dudes

Comment

Here's a pic of the rooster tail for proof. Had my little girl out last night! Night off from kids tonight. Gonna bring a nice single mom out this afternoon. Hopefully the rooster tail works, if not I'll fall back on the stache.

Comment

Working...
                                X