Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Neither......My vote goes to Pearsall!
    That isn't out of the question if the place is right. How is the illegal traffic in that area? That is one thing we are definitely trying to get away from and not have to worry about.

Comment

[QUOTE=cehorn;15562394]Just curious, how does that work if you know? The place is over 5k acres so you really only have 1k acres? Or you only get to use it 3 mo out of the year? Either way that is out of my ballpark but just curious how a 1/4 interest works.

Basically its a timeshare. It is an undivided interest. You get 3 months worth of use out of the property. Split the maintenance 4 ways. Sounds like a giant cluster. I would NEVER do a shared agreement like that......One guy wants to put up new blinds or feeders or feed and nobody else does, SOL.....Not a good thing at all IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
        That isn't out of the question if the place is right. How is the illegal traffic in that area? That is one thing we are definitely trying to get away from and not have to worry about.
        We never had any sightings, but I'm sure they passed thru un-noticed. Pretty sure they have already hopped in a smugglers van or stolen a vehicle many miles west of Pearsall!

Comment

[quote=TildenHunter;15562480]
          Just curious, how does that work if you know? The place is over 5k acres so you really only have 1k acres? Or you only get to use it 3 mo out of the year? Either way that is out of my ballpark but just curious how a 1/4 interest works.

Basically its a timeshare. It is an undivided interest. You get 3 months worth of use out of the property. Split the maintenance 4 ways. Sounds like a giant cluster. I would NEVER do a shared agreement like that......One guy wants to put up new blinds or feeders or feed and nobody else does, SOL.....Not a good thing at all IMO.
          That sounds like a huge disaster waiting to happen!

Comment

Working...
          X