Bo’s Extravaganza 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bo’s Extravaganza 2021

Is anyone going? Anyone ever been? I believe this is the 4th annual one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No offense but that may be the single trashiest-looking event poster I have ever seen in my life lmao. I loved the Dukes, but this ain't it. Surprised the tiger king guy isn't scheduled for an appearance lol

Comment

What the world of kissing meth headed cousins is that?

Comment

Is that Lt. Dan from Tiger King?

Comment

For country music fans, Bo's Extravaganza is going to be the ULTIMATE weekend getaway right here in Louisiana... Once a year, I throw a huge festival right here at my studio in Holden, Louisiana....

Comment

Originally posted by Wile E. View Post
              No offense but that may be the single trashiest-looking event poster I have ever seen in my life lmao. I loved the Dukes, but this ain't it. Surprised the tiger king guy isn't scheduled for an appearance lol

No offense taken. It looks like a Redneck SuperBowl.

Comment

Larry Joe Tayor's 32nd Music Festival has been postponed to Sept 13-18th this year. 6 Days of country music and party. Stephenville, Texas. Usually happens in the spring. Camping has been available in the past.

Comment

Man that's what i thought but didn't have the heart to write. Haha

Comment

Some folks just ain't built for fun

Comment

Can't wait

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all gonna let Chew and Snowflake Killa have all the fun? No one else is going to this cousin convention? This has to be the biggest thing happening in Louisiana this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          Larry Joe Tayor's 32nd Music Festival has been postponed to Sept 13-18th this year. 6 Days of country music and party. Stephenville, Texas. Usually happens in the spring. Camping has been available in the past.

LJT is a completely different type of animal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                            LJT is a completely different type of animal.

Yep! And it's in Texas. That other one across our east boarder?

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

This could be the single greatest people watching event in our lifetimes.
                              Would make an awesome Netflix Documentary.

Comment

Working...
                              X