2021 Crappie Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McClain View Post
    I can't believe the weather could shut down Mr. Crappie! Heck, if you plan on going Tuesday or Wednesday, you could try your hand at ice fishing
    I’ve never caught one with shoes on! They’ll be there when it warms up too!!

Gonna go about 10 days without putting the boat in the water! Got some stuff to do anyhow. Maybe get some maintenance things done.

Comment

Ha, yeah this next week will be a better time to eat them instead of chasing them for sure!

Comment

I'm getting an itch in a bad way. Gonna have to scratch it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          I'm getting an itch in a bad way. Gonna have to scratch it soon.
          Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I’ve been on the water! Tourney sat got cancelled and I rescheduled my trip tomorrow cause I don’t have any ice fishing gear! Worked from home all week and went to the office today! 2021 isn’t starting out like I hoped but I am planning to get to D’Arbonne sometime this week and Grenada is 2 weeks out! I’m like a little kid waiting on Christmas!!

Comment

This week's warm up is going to put them right back where they were by next weekend, before the cold spell came. Week after is looking good too. But then and again, it's a weather forecast.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Wonder what the water temps look like right now. Is there a website where you can get real time surface temps?

Comment

This week's warm up is going to put them right back where they were by next weekend, before the cold spell came. Week after is looking good too. But then and again, it's a weather forecast.

You coming this year

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  You coming this year

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I can't say yet. Seems every time I plan to do something, it don't work out. I'm better off being spontaneous. That way I don't wind up disappointed.

Comment

I can't say yet. Seems every time I plan to do something, it don't work out. I'm better off being spontaneous. That way I don't wind up disappointed.
                    You should at least make one! You won't be disappointed with this group of degenerates

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      You should at least make one! You won't be disappointed with this group of degenerates
                      I certainly hope to.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        Degenerates?? Speak for yourself!

That poor little lake seeing know what’s headed it’s way!!

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
                          Wonder what the water temps look like right now. Is there a website where you can get real time surface temps?
                          I heard between 33 and 36 Sunday and back to low to mid 40's yesterday. Bite will improve as it warms up and they come out of shock! Good thing them slabs are tough! If they were ocean perch they might all be washed up on the shore!

Comment

Speaking of saltwater kills, does this mean a certain member here might have to take up freshwater perch jerk-n?

Comment

Speaking of saltwater kills, does this mean a certain member here might have to take up freshwater perch jerk-n?

Nah! Them suckers don't even have a trolling motor and when they jump out the boat it's gonna be over their head!

Comment

2 days of white perch. Johnny’s pizza and crawfish! Haven’t found what we need but we’re gonna give it hell!! Man I love crappie fishing!!

Even got Buff over here! He might not talk to me anymore after this! These are some spooky picky fish in D’Arbonne for sure but it beats work!!

Comment

Working...
                                X