No announcement yet.

What's the next big thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data centers will have virtual servers that are self healing, Business intelligence will increase, and metrics of all factors driving business, will require less book keeping and more tuned intelligence. These products will be tied into everything. Electrical, PM maintenance, Accounting (A/R, G/L A/P). Systems will know when users are online working automatically....easing the burden of tracking hourly paid employees.

More and more employees will embrace remote employees, and the tools to manage data and access will continue to reach into the home.

Network security will become more geographic, and shutting off known countries that thrive on US commerce, will be automatically shut off, using pre-sets that analyze negative data trends. This collected data will then be used against these nations, as the world learns how to fight back and enforce the right to use the world wide web without risk. The days of the wild within the world-wide-web will eventually become tamed. As it was in the Wild West, over time, enforcement and punishment will be rendered to those who don't play well.

Comment

AtTheWall is on a roll

Comment

The next BIG thing is helping those that are angry about Hillary losing the election, move to Canada. Set them up with movers and real estate agents to help their transition. Buy and resell all of their stuff because you are telling them you can't have that in Canada. Look it up it is in the Canadian law books...( yeah right).
        Instant Millionaire!

Comment

A few months ago I asked the same question about Bows or bowhunting.
          Now the Camless rage seems to the same bow that I bought in 1976.
          So the new may be the old that the techees made better.
          It's kind of like Camo, Marketing is what is new not the product.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            I'm still waiting on someone to build a gas can that doesent spill gas every time you pour it and a coon proof feeder!
            Impossible lol

Comment

Originally posted by Saddle Tramp View Post
              A few months ago I asked the same question about Bows or bowhunting.
              Now the Camless rage seems to the same bow that I bought in 1976.
              So the new may be the old that the techees made better.
              It's kind of like Camo, Marketing is what is new not the product.
              Same thing with everything yeti. Nothing new about their technology. Everything to do with their marketing! Id be willing to bet that their marketig department are some of the highest paid employees in the company and if not and if i owned my own company, id be looking to hire them!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Laser guided arrows that can be used out to 100'yards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
                  AtTheWall is on a roll
                  Or in the bottle

Comment

Shoelaces that tie themselves.

Skinny

Comment

I'll go out on a limb and say "a conservative in the White House".

Comment

Vandelay Industries

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                            Shrimping will begin in arid regions, hundreds of miles from the coast. Farm raised saltwater fish will too, become a product of land based fishery resources.
                            This has already happened. Some of the best shrimp I have ever eaten, but tons of hard work. Neighbor down the road that I am good friends with raised them while I was growing up. And at one time there were 3 or 4 families in the area raising them, but the biggest farm was by far the Reid family just outside of Imperial. They used to have a store/restaurant that my mom worked at could by fresh shrimp by the pound or eat it fresh in store. Kinda crazy to be eating fresh shrimp in the middle of west texas.

Texas Country Reporter did a show on it back in 2005 I believe but can't find it online.

Here is another article on it.
                            Last edited by westtexducks; 05-24-2016, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                              Vandelay Industries
                              Led by none other than Art himself??

Comment

From reading the other thread, I'm betting it'll have something to do with knocking drones out of the sky...

Comment

Working...
                                X