Recommend an Electric Razor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend an Electric Razor

My 14 year old son is the hairiest kid I have ever seen. He needs to shave at least once a week and has been using my beard trimmer for the last year, just knocking the stubble down. It's time to get him his own razor. I have not used an electric in over 30 years, so what is a good one?

Stihl or Echo...?

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
      Stihl or Echo...?
      Holy crap, that's funny!

Comment

I've owned several Braun and am pleased with their performance.

Comment

Straight razor, Mke him learn the basics before luxury. Lol

Comment

Electric razors? I thought only women used those to shave their legs.

Comment

On my 3rd Norelco - got 1 when is was 13 now 73 - wow I'm old.
              Only the first 1 quit - 15 years or more on that 1. Next time I just wanted a change.

Comment

When I was full time in the funeral industry and had to be clean shaven daily I used a Norelco. nothing fancy or too expensive. I still have it 10 years later. As long as he knows how to take care of it, cleaning it after use and oiling it occasionally it should hold up for a very long time.

Comment

Straight razor blade
                  Attached Files

Comment

I use the Phillips Norelco One Blade for shaving. For what ever reason my neck gets bad razor burn regardless of what I do (I have tried pretty much everything btw). The one blade gets the job done and no razor burn.

Comment

Ordered

Originally posted by KNP16 View Post
                      I use the Phillips Norelco One Blade for shaving. For what ever reason my neck gets bad razor burn regardless of what I do (I have tried pretty much everything btw). The one blade gets the job done and no razor burn.
                      I have the same problem with my neck, gets bad razor burn. Maybe it will help me from sticking it in place it don't belong?

Comment

Nope

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                        Times have changed, probably to much for my benefit. Electric razor is faster for me and I got tired of looking at my old azz face getting older in the mirror every morning. I can close my eyes with the electric and cause no additional damage to this worn mug.

Comment

I had a Panasonic Wet Dry electric shaver years ago. I have a strong beard too. I read the directions and it said to give it a month for your face to toughen up. I did. It did. It served me for many, many years. When it finally died I moved back to a razor blade. Now I can just shave up. I may have to get another one of the Panasonics though...

Comment

Agree. Panasonic arc 3 or 4. Been best i have ever used. Foil doesn't break as fast as braun

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                              Get old and start taking multiple blood thinners. You’ll think otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                              X