No announcement yet.

New ride Suggestions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a GMC Terrain rental for 2 weeks while my truck was in the shop. Worst vehicle I’ve ever driven. Uncomfortable. Poorly designed interior, loud cabin, stiff ride, annoying push button gear selector. A definite nope from me.

Comment

Toyota 4Runner or Honda Pilot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife has a ‘16 equinox and she’s been really happy with it. 4Runner if your budget is more would be my suggestion. Only thing we aren’t happy with is it’s the 2nd from highest trim level and only ac vents in the back are on the floor. Will be selling it and getting a 4Runner, Mazda XC9 or Volvo XC90 this year to have a bigger car

Comment

Honestly, every SUV is just about the same. Just put three pictures up on a dart board and throw a dart with a blindfold. You will be equally happy and disappointed, and have the same drab driving experience with each.

Comment

Toyota Highlander.
            Descent ride and very reliable.

Comment

I'm not sure where You or She is looking, but interest rates on new are almost always better than used.

From those vehicles listed, I would go with the Explorer. I'd say it's a better all around car than those mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Ag 89 View Post
                Not a fan of the Exploder (explorer). We have one. It is a pos.
                Same, wife had a 2017 platinum and it was also a POS, im talking panels popping off doors POS. Traded it for a QX80 and freaking love it.

Comment

4runner or pilot. I had a 2016 4runner with the 3rd row and it was a great vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ag 89 View Post
                    Not a fan of the Exploder (explorer). We have one. It is a pos.
                    Wife had 2 Explorers for over 5 years as company vehicles and I would not hesitate to buy one. Great gvehicle in my opinion.

No matter what brand you buy, there will be lemons in every make and model at least once.

Comment

Honestly I’d look at a minivan before anything that size with a useless third row. Tahoe or Yukon size would be needed IMO

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                        Honestly I’d look at a minivan before anything that size with a useless third row. Tahoe or Yukon size would be needed IMO
                        This. All the midsize SUVs third rows are useless. No storage when the third row is up. Minivan is the only one with a third row that still has available storage. Gonna have to move up to full-size SUV if you don’t like the minivan. That’s my take anyways...

Comment

My wife has a Kia Telluride SXP. It's the best SUV she's ever had. She's driven everything from Suburbans, Yukons, Equinox, Acadia....(all the GMs). The Acadia was a close 2nd the less than full-size SUVs. They're nice too. But the Telluride has lived up to the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            My wife has a Kia Telluride SXP. It's the best SUV she's ever had. She's driven everything from Suburbans, Yukons, Equinox, Acadia....(all the GMs). The Acadia was a close 2nd the less than full-size SUVs. They're nice too. But the Telluride has lived up to the hype.
                            I was just about to mention these. I know nothing about them other than I saw one in the parking lot this morning and it caught my eye.

Glad to hear this review...

Comment

My wife drives a Buick Enclave and really likes it. She is ready to go back to a big Lexus sedan. It has like 50k miles on it and is a 2015 model. Pm me if you want pics of it.

Comment

Japanese made and a few years old is best you can get for your money

Comment

Working...
                                X