Invention pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invention pics

Some of you know I have been working on this product. Finally have some pics and video and thought I would share. It is Patent Pending and moving to the market place at this time. It will do a LOT more than what this shows, but gives you the idea, HANDS FREE EXTRACTION. Just thought I would share with the GS, oh yeah, the "Officer" is a member of GS also! MODS, feel free to delete if not allowed.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by C.W.Ashby; 03-11-2021, 07:18 AM.

Looks like a great product by the pics.

Comment

Thanks, it should be one of the most versatile in a rescuers bag.

Comment

That’s a great idea... Best of luck in your new venture. I’d include a picture of a TBHer dragging deer out of the woods [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
          That’s a great idea... Best of luck in your new venture. I’d include a picture of a TBHer dragging deer out of the woods [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          It can be used for that as well. I ACTUALLY have pulled two calves with it and may call it the HFE'r for that use!

Comment

AND it is 100% American Made. ALL components and assembly, 100%

Comment

Stairs would sk.............

Comment

Looks like a great idea. Just looking at the pictures it seems like a harness would be a great addition. It looks like it would pull my pants down attached as the pictures show.Then again its hard to tell just looking at pictures.Good luck with your project.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                  Stairs would sk.............
                  We actually carry victims up and down stairs with it. They never touch ground.

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
                    Looks like a great idea. Just looking at the pictures it seems like a harness would be a great addition. It looks like it would pull my pants down attached as the pictures show.Then again its hard to tell just looking at pictures.Good luck with your project.
                    It is designed to be attached to the rescuer in a number of ways, hips, shoulders, sash style, etc. every situation is different, so we want it to adapt.

Comment

How very innovative! Be sure to let us know when it hits the market. I’d be interested in one for the calf-pulling benefit.

Comment

Show it dragging a deer!

Comment

Well done sir. Best of luck with it.

Comment

Great idea and best of luck to you. I agree you should sell it to the hunting world as well. It may need some tweaking to make it tough enough to pull through the woods. Your product would be much easier to carry in and out of the field than a deer sled.

Comment

Nicely done! Good luck with your marketing.

Comment

Working...
                              X