Hubby, wifey tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    My wife and I agreed "Lucky" in words on her right butt cheek...and I was going to get "Us" on my left buttcheek.. Instead I put "Wife". She doesn't find it as funny as I did.. .
    Better hope you never find yourself in jail. She won't be with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
      Better hope you never find yourself in jail. She won't be with you.
      Now that's funny. Talk about come back to bite you in the arse.

Comment

I don’t partake of alcohol so therefore I will never get that drunk.
        That just ain’t manly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Im surprised it isn't as popular as I thought would be. I was expecting to have a lot of positive responses....quite the opposite.

Comment

I agree with you. I'm actually more surprised by the anti-marriage undertones than anything else but here lately many TBHers have not acting consistent with who I thought they were.

Comment

My wife and I are thinking of getting Joe And The Ho on our butts

Comment

Still madly in love with my wife of over 30 years. Never crossed our minds to get tattoos; matching or otherwise. I don't give a rip what other people do but, I would be lying if I said they don't carry a stigma with me. That's a very broad statement and obviously some exceptions apply.

Comment

nope, nope, nope.

neither of us have any tats and we both don't ever plan on it. we do have health insurance...

Comment

I do plan to get Tina's chemo(s) chemical formulas tattooed in pink, my next time in.
                    Also, Konnor's birth foot print, with his "signature" through it.

I'm not sure where I want to put either.

Tina is basically getting the same tattoos. The formulas are going under her mediport scar, and the foot prints on her stomach, where he kicked while he was still incarcerated.

Do those count as husband/wife tattoos?

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      That was a long time ago and if you had read my response to the last guy that made a similar comment, you would know that my financial situation right now versus 2 years ago at that particular time are night and day different. Again, you don't know me at all or my ability to pay for things. By the way, that was the first time I had ever stayed in a hospital in 42 years and paid cash for the bill... You take care of your family and I'll take care of mine. Man you have some nerve.

Sorry for the thread derail OP. I won't respond to this jackwagon again on your thread. My apologies.
                      You must be talking about me. So what's next, no car insurance? I dont care until you drive into me and then it's a problem because everyone else's insurance has to cover for the guy that is better than the system and wants to bet against it. It's one thing to try to as a single guy to buck the trend but when you have a family that depends on you for everything you owe it to them to see that they get the best care when they need it, not if they need it. There have been enough horror stories on here about similar type things so all you can do is try to learn from others mistakes. If you can afford to buy a $65k truck that's great but when you put that on a public forum it's almost to the point that you are trending to be better than everyone else and you also let everyone know on a public forum that you bucked the trend of health insurance for your entire family. Living above your means is not good especially when it comes to frivolous stuff compared to the livelihood with your family. I hope you come to your senses sooner than later

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        I thought this thread would be more risque'
                        Attached Files

Comment

We both have ink, but that's a hard pass on matching ink. What I get put on is for me and me alone

Comment

I have an appointment Saturday to get my exwifes name laser removed from my arm. It probably going to take 6 or 7 more treatments until its completely gone. Hard pass on spouse tats.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by andre3k; 02-25-2021, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                              I have an appointment Saturday to get my exwifes name laser removed from my arm. It probably going to take 6 or 7 more treatments until its completely gone. Hard pass on spouse tats.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just curious. Did you consider a cover-up tattoo? Seems much quicker and cheaper than removal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes!

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                                Do it.

I suggest matching Tramp Stamps.
                                This about sums it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X