Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crypto Currency Gurus - I have questions...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtarcher View Post
    I don't see Doge on Coinbase or Coinbase Pro. You can buy BTC or ETH and then transfer that to another platform, like Bittrex. You can then sell BTC or ETH for Doge. If you sign up with Bittrex, use my referral code: 5XP-UUP-NYP

Good Luck!

Todd
    Are there fees for those trades?

I'm stuck in crypto.com with a fiat wallet that has shown "pending" for over a week and can't get an answer from anyone. No way to get money out, I opened a coinbase account but don't want to get hit with big fees..

Comment

I use Robinhood for Dogecoin. Easy.

HODLing for XRP.

Comment

If you're asking these type of questions I'd suggest you stay far away from crypto right now.

"Invest" in something more solid
        The bottom falls out of crypto rapidly

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          If you're asking these type of questions I'd suggest you stay far away from crypto right now.

I'm in it with beer money, not gonna lose my retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

Crypto will always be volatile.

These are questions that I feel could help a lot of people interested including myself.

I have my day job income taking care of my 401k and other investments.

I like to dabble with some play money and like to think of it as Monopoly money.

If it works great and if not try again in a couple months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm no expert at all but I started dabbling about 1.5 years ago and I started with just a couple hundos. I have built it up to close to $14k as of now give or take on the daily. There are many platforms out there however some are very sketchy (security wise) and glitchy. The one I use currently is Crypto.com app. Easy to use and has their own secure wallet that way you do not have to create one or store your assets somewhere else. Very easy to transfer funds to and from your fiat wallet and the bank. There is Binance US if your state allows it, however as of now Texas is not allowed. There is also Coinbase but it doens't offer very many coins compared to others and has fees. Let mek know if you have any more questions and I will try to answer. Again I'm no expert I just started researching coins and projects and looking for ones that had strong teams behind them, legit partnerships, and real world use. I started in one coin that I patterned going up and down routinely 10-30 percent and I started taking those profit swings to increase my $. I then started to deversify into the real projects that I believed would succeed. I have done very well and so have a few buddies of mine. One buddy JShouse up above in the comments has had issues with his Crypto.com fiat wallet set up, but that is the only issue anyone I know has had with it. Could be combination of them being overwhelmed with the crazy market, covid, and maybe the bank who knows. I am currently holding and believe in the following projects: Ethereum, Stellar Lumens, Vechain, Synthetix, Icon, Celer Network, Elrond, The Graph, and Cardano.

Comment

I also got pretty interested in cryptocurrencies as it's something new and pretty popular these days. I love the fact that it has a lot of benefits and I love to discover new things. I wanted to try using Bitcoin as my cryptocurrency but its transactions are pretty expensive for me. I found this XRP cryptocurrency and I'm trying at the moment. I can say that I like it much better and I'm probably gonna use it for now. If you want to check it out, here you got the link to their page https://uphold.com/en/assets/crypto/buy-xrp .
                Last edited by AmyJUW; 06-01-2021, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AmyJUW View Post
                  I also got pretty interested in cryptocurrencies as it's something new and pretty popular these days. I love the fact that it has a lot of benefits and I love to discover new things. I wanted to try using Bitcoin as my cryptocurrency but its transactions are pretty expensive for me. I found this XRP cryptocurrency and I'm trying at the moment. I can say that I like it much better and I'm probably gonna use it for now. If you want to check it out, here you got the link to their page https://uphold.com/en/assets/crypto/buy-xrp .
                  GG? That you?

Comment

So what is the (perceived?) draw/advantage to crypto currency?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anybody else using cold storage?
                      I messed around with trying to get into crypto, but like most didn't have the patience.
                      Bought my girl a new laptop just for this and threw some cash at her.
                      Now it's her addiction lol.
                      For being in only a month, I'm liking it!
                      We're holding several now, and haven't been below our initial investment since the beginning.
                      To the above point, she said we needed cold storage, so I said yes ma'am .
                      Actually she just bought em without asking...haha
                      I haven't seen it mentioned on here, so I'm curious if anyone else is using something similar.
                      Yes she did all her research on it, so we didn't buy something that was already hacked.

Comment

Working...
                      X