Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man those videos are hard to watch. Prayers for the families of the lost

Comment

I was driving 50 from alvarado to saginaq this morning. I didn't hit ice but there were cars going 70 to 80

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
        I/m pretty sure that area has a hill. People were piled up on the downside of the hill. People coming up the hill didn't see them until they crested the hill & were now going downhill. No way to stop because the downward side was all ice.
        That white car on top of that pile looks like the luckiest there.
        Sad deal & sending prayers.

That's what I thought initially too, but,
        White car on top is loaded on a car transport 18 wheeler. (From NBC5 pics)

but yea......

Comment

Wow

That's just Horrible. Prayers sent to all those people and responders. Looks like those truckers going in the opposite direction would have been warning the truckers the truckers that were heading into that mess to stop or slow down.
          Last edited by JFFB; 02-11-2021, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Prayers for everybody involved. This is scary.

Comment

That F250 looks like it’s in 2 pieces.....wow.....horrible situation!!

Comment

There’s another 20+ car pile up in Austin, TX. It’s not as bad as the one in Dallas/Fort Worth.

Comment

Omgoodness that was a tough watch incredibly sad

Comment

CJ just got pulled to go work another accident. Only 3 vehicles in this one. His rig can get them all at one time.
                    Last edited by Goldeneagle; 02-11-2021, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdunn View Post
                      This is the worst one I saw. Really puts it in perspective. Prayers for all involved, families, loved ones.

https://www.facebook.com/DallasTexas...wOhtXY&fref=nf
                      The guy ducking... My god!

Comment

I live in Celina and currently work by UTSW. I take DNT from where it ends to mockingbird and then cut across almost to 35. DNT was In pretty good shape with only a couple trouble spots. I only passed 1 car that had spun out. NTTA has been doing a good job to keep the roads in good shape.

The rain/sleet that rolled through around 7:15am was pretty bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man its hard to watch videos like that, knowing somebody is sitting in those vehicles and have no idea what was headed their way.

I hope the guy ducking was the driver from that SUV, I just cant imagine anybody surviving that hit.

Comment

Prayers for all involved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Im hauling back from lake havasu now. Have to go to Philadelphia tmrw am. Push 5320 miles a week. Ive seen beyond gnarly stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by txbonecollector View Post
                                The guy ducking... My god!
                                Was he walking or did he come out of one of the vehicles hit ??? Holy cow !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X