No announcement yet.

Shoes in Place of Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Dudes x7 or 8, whateva.. only drawback is they do wear out fairly quickly. But they are cheapish

Comment

When Justin quit making real ropers is when all this went down hill.

Comment

What ever happened to manly footwear ? Jerry Jeff would be ashamed ..(

Comment

One thing you can bank on, the older you get the flatter your arches are and you will find most of your Boots and Shoes are too short. I've gone from a 12 to 13half in the last 2 years. My closet has several pairs of "roach killer" exotics to square toe and only my trusty Wolverine lace ups are comfortable these days.

So yeah, I'm a Wuss....when I'm not wearing my hunting boot Wolverine's, I wear my slip on Skechers and they are DAM sure comfortable and I don't wear SOCKS with them either.

If there is anyone in the Granbury area who can wear a 12 and maybe a 13, pm me and they are yours free. All you have to do is pick 'em up.

Comment

Olukai and sperry gold cups are my dailies, have heard good stuff about hey dudes but haven’t bought any yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
              Have a buddy that told me about the Hey Dudes...haven’t gotten a pair just yet...for the first time buyers what route is suggested for purchase. Lots of styles on the site.
              I have to get my online because in the stores I can’t find 15’s. Wally Sox are my favorite.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m wearing my leather crocs more and more
                  Around the place when I’m outside of the yard,
                  I wear these. Bought several pairs cause they don’t last very long, but cool and comfortable.

Comment

Just ordered a pair

Comment

Sketchers memory foam here. They even have a composite toe model. In my youth it was boots and Justin moccasins and chukkas

Comment

Hay Dudes came in today. They are super comfe................

Comment

Hey Dudes are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn! My second choice is my twisted x

Comment

Originally posted by byrne361 View Post

Amen to this. You won't catch me supporting them.

Comment

Originally posted by byrne361 View Post

While I agree, if we only supported companies that support what we believe or the lifestyles we live, we wouldn't have much to actually choose from...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope.
                                Two pairs of Chip packers in rotation. Running shoes for that, a few other casual shoes that ain’t going to the rodeo.

Comment

Working...
                                X