Opening Day Weather....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening Day Weather....

...looks amazing, might have to wear sleeves. It's a long way out but I am an optimist. 73/55 for Wise County. Hoping that holds true!!

Our opener is this Saturday. It’s 73 and feels good today but says it’s going to be in the low 80s on Saturday, of course....

Looks like rain here on Monday then 60s/40s every day next week. Next weekend looks perfect. 62 for high Saturday and 40 in the morning. Definitely going to be logging some stand time!

Comment

Originally posted by CraigDarder View Post
      ...looks amazing, might have to wear sleeves. It's a long way out but I am an optimist. 73/55 for Wise County. Hoping that holds true!!
      Same for London looks like mid 50's for the opener!! I cannot remember not sweating on opening weekend in a long time.

Comment

I hope it holds! Should be great if it does!

Comment

Heck, those 50's go all the way down south!! I'm giddy with the thought of sitting a blind in Webb County in EARLY October and not sweating, especially since I got me a brand spankin' new Krivoman...

Comment

After seeing the forecast last night, I might have to find my bow.

Comment

Yep, looks like its gonna be a nice opening weekend weather wise which is about par for the course for me, since I'll be in Colorado loading up a trailer of furniture to bring back to Texas

I'll be living vicariously through the green screen brotherhood

Comment

gosh.....after this crazy year opening day cant get here soon enough- though given our luck lately something crazy could happen and we all miss opening day or stupid Covid shuts it down somehow ----

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                  Same for London looks like mid 50's for the opener!! I cannot remember not sweating on opening weekend in a long time.
                  I told my wife this exact same thing last night. I love the winter and cant wait for it to get cold.

Comment

I sure hope it holds I look forward to walking to my stand and being drenched in sweat

Comment

Full Moon

Comment

Working...
                      X