Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine took 7 months. Check was cashed April 12. I
    Recieved my stamps today on 2 sbrs. Nov 6. You can call and based on what month they recieved your paperwork they can give you an estimated wait time. The one I submitted in June for a dead air ghost 45 il prob see in Jan or Feb. Around 9 months cause of the high demand to get in before the 41f form

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
      Mine took 7 months. Check was cashed April 12. I
      Recieved my stamps today on 2 sbrs. Nov 6. You can call and based on what month they recieved your paperwork they can give you an estimated wait time. The one I submitted in June for a dead air ghost 45 il prob see in Jan or Feb. Around 9 months cause of the high demand to get in before the 41f form
      Hell yes. I have to checks cashed around April 20th.

Now I'm actually excited lol

Comment

I have 2 cashed on 3/31 and nada yet!

Comment

Had four submitted first week of April.....thinking about getting excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
            Had four submitted first week of April.....thinking about getting excited.
            Mine were submitted a month before they were cashed. I would not get excited yet. Do you know when your check was cashed?

Comment

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
                Mine were submitted a month before they were cashed. I would not get excited yet. Do you know when your check was cashed?
                No, it was submitted through Circle Star Firearms...

Comment

Finally got my latest can in. Payment processed 03/03/16, approved 09/25, can received today 11/08.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Finally got my latest can in. Payment processed 03/03/16, approved 09/25, can received today 11/08.

Dang nearly 6 weeks from approval to possession? Thats one of the longer ones I've seen (That wasn't lost)

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda2525 View Post
                      Mine took about 2 weeks to get to my dealer. That 2 week wait seemed to take longer than the 5 months for approval.

I'm still waiting. One was approved the first part of August but dealer still hasn't received the stamp (requested another/cert replacement early last month). I'm more than discouraged at this point.

Life is too short so live each day as if it were your last! ~Michael

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        Dang nearly 6 weeks from approval to possession? Thats one of the longer ones I've seen (That wasn't lost)

It took 3 weeks for the F4 to get to them.

Then we had to do the 4473 and CLEO notification. And to add to that the guy took forever to ship it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          It took 3 weeks for the F4 to get to them.

Then we had to do the 4473 and CLEO notification. And to add to that the guy took forever to ship it.

That sucks. I actually ordered mine from capitol armory in Austin. I live in North Dallas. I was hoping to get my approval before my 2 week trip to Europe so I can get the paperwork started to have them ship to my house. That was suppose to be a 3 week process. That way when I get back, I would have received it shortly. But I didn't get the email of approval and ready for pick up until I landed in Europe. So for 2 weeks in Europe, I was debating back in forth whether to start the shipping process when I get back and wait 3 more weeks. Or make the drive to Austin. I chose to make the 7 hr round trip drive. Lol. It was worth it for my very first suppressor.

Comment

Originally posted by Carboyvu View Post
                            That sucks. I actually ordered mine from capitol armory in Austin. I live in North Dallas. I was hoping to get my approval before my 2 week trip to Europe so I can get the paperwork started to have them ship to my house. That was suppose to be a 3 week process. That way when I get back, I would have received it shortly. But I didn't get the email of approval and ready for pick up until I landed in Europe. So for 2 weeks in Europe, I was debating back in forth whether to start the shipping process when I get back and wait 3 more weeks. Or make the drive to Austin. I chose to make the 7 hr round trip drive. Lol. It was worth it for my very first suppressor.

I'll be making a 10 hr round trip from SA to Dallas to pick mine up
                            Hopefully they can ship lol

Comment

While I was making the drive, I was thinking to myself, why didn't I buy locally. Oh well. If you have a CHL, they can ship it to you. You'll just have to fill out some form and get it notarized. The whole process is suppose to take 3 weeks is what capitol armory told me.

Comment

If Trump wins will he assign more people to speed up this mess?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X