• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fan

Comment

I like accurate firearms...

Comment

I prefer function over form. All my rifles are stainless. Some are bare stainless, and others are cerakoted stainless.
        Last edited by TX03RUBI; 07-14-2019, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Depends on purpose.....of course I think I need a different gun for deer and pronghorn...I really like to mate the rifle/cartridge to a specific purpose.

Comment

Love mine! I have an AR with a Stainless insert barrel. A 22Mag with a Stainless barrel. They both shoot great.

Comment

Fan, and on wheeler s also!

Comment

Big fan, just love the look

Most stainless rifles I have are a matte finish except my AR-15

It’s a style that u like or don’t like to me, it really makes some wood & synthetic stocks look better

Typically the finishes are very durable & can be buffed if scratched

Comment

Yep. Bead blasted matte stainless finish.

Comment

I love the look of my weatherby ultra light in fluted stainless. With the flutes blackened.

The matte stainless on my Tikka t3 lite looks good also.

Comment

Can’t beat the durability!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had 2 Ruger rifles w/ stainless barrels. The M77 Mark II. Some said the composite stocks were paddle style. Loved those rifles. Could crawl thru brush, drag them in mud from behind and never worried about it. Wish I still had them. I do have the AR 10 with a carbon wrapped stainless insert barrel. Very accurate.

Comment

I have a Ruger M77 Mark II Compact in .223 that I've always really liked. I think it looks good with the wood laminate stock. For huntin when there's snow falling or whatever the case may be I like having the stainless barrel. I really don't see any cons of having one unless it doesn't shoot good.

Comment

I like`um all !

Comment

one of my rifles is stainless, the other is blued...I like them both. I shoot the blued one more due to caliber

Comment

If ya good about taking care of (clean.protect.oil.storage ) all are great...

If your not so good above; Stainless and Plastics are (lets say better)

Comment

Working...
                                X