• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
    Where’s the live hunt thread???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This was last August

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post

Bobby I sent you a PM. Hit me back when you get a second.

Comment

Bobby, I am a big fan of the floor pedestal over a half body. I have a couple pics of Argali on a pedestal that I think look great. I will text them to you if you want them.

all that said, I would just tell Jerry to do what he wants and show him where you want the sheep. You will be thrilled with whatever he decides to do, the man is an artist.

Comment

Have to agree with letting Jerry do his magic. What ever he comes up with for your mount will be top notch.
          Congrats on your ram!!

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
            Bobby, I am a big fan of the floor pedestal over a half body. I have a couple pics of Argali on a pedestal that I think look great. I will text them to you if you want them.

all that said, I would just tell Jerry to do what he wants and show him where you want the sheep. You will be thrilled with whatever he decides to do, the man is an artist.
            Send them over

Comment

Originally posted by BO-N-ARO View Post
              Have to agree with letting Jerry do his magic. What ever he comes up with for your mount will be top notch.
              Congrats on your ram!!
              That’s what I have been leaning towards. Man knows his sheep

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
                Bobby, I am a big fan of the floor pedestal over a half body.

I think you've gotten inside my head ... exactly what I was about to type.

Comment

Congrats on your sheep! A beautiful heavy ram!! Im partial to wall pedestals with or without some rock. Looks like it would fit perfect in your room. Heres mine from this past fall.

Last edited by tex8569; 06-10-2019, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Heres an example with the ibex wall pedestal adding some rock and the rusa deer has no rock. I just really like the changes in depth and angles to help break up a wall.

Comment

Working...
                    X