No announcement yet.

best single pin adjustable sight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SH and Axcel are in a league of their own IMO. Are they more expensive? Yep.... but they are also sights you keep for 10+ years without issues. So you can buy "more affordable" end up buying 2-3 of them due to failures, missing features, bad CS... or just bite the bullet and get something you'll move from bow to bow for a long time.

Given that I have had good luck with Apex, but would stay away from HHA.... for the price... should have bought one of the above, as they are "average" quality for premium price IMO. Trophy Ridge has some good stuff, but many don't like the weight. MBG also makes a solid sight, but I still think SH is better. The SH Fast Eddie series is I think the best 1 pin sight for what you get for your $ right now.

Comment

Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL with the Double pin. Love it.

Comment

Montana black gold

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
          Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL with the Double pin. Love it.

I switched over from a 5 pin sight to this one last year and love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
            What is the best bang for your buck good single pin adjustable sight? I see and hear the HHA sights are really good and you can add glass to them also . Not sure which model is best if i went with them. Any suggestions or input?
            I had a HHA and it broke, it was expensive and I was very disappointed, went to a Montana Black Gold and haven't looked back. Pricey but you have no worries.

By the way, you have opened a can of worms.

Comment

Bang for your buck would be a PSE slider. I have one and it’s identical to the HHA except it doesn’t come with sight tapes. eBay as low as $84.00
              Last edited by oktx; 12-28-2018, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Hha

Comment

i can second on the hogg father. great sight.

Comment

I used to have the Tommy Hogg and loved it. Moved to the Hogg Father and love it too. YOu cannot go wrong with either one. I had a double pin on both of them.

Comment

Spot Hogg - Tommy or Hogg Father with the double pin. It is a single pin, but with 2 points of aim. Great use of real estate on the pin. it also cleans up your sight picture.

Comment

Recently switched. Bought a TRUGLO adjustable on Ebay for around $90. Love it, wish I'd gotten one sooner

Comment

I have an Axcel accutouch hd single pin sight with the x41 housing which is nice and a spott Hogg fast Eddie xl dovetail on another bow... would say both are equally some of the top single pin sights on the market. Clarity of pin worked wonders for my shooting at long distances. I would suggest shooting at 20 with it for a couple of weeks to get used to the switch from horizontal pins to a vertical. For some reason it was an adjustment for my eye to get retrained to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X