Polaris Ranger vs. Kawasaki Mule...opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
    If toodleing is your passion, it probably doesn't matter! But mules are better. I have a kubota 1140 and it serves me well - slow and strong as an ox. Hydraulic bed. Kawasaki and Honda for overall reliability!
    I'll probably take it to the lease as well. It will be "worked" at the house. I have a couple older (1995) hondas and they are work horses. Don't see the honda SxS for sale much at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      If you want to actually ride it vs. unload it at repair shop I’d go mule. Every Polaris I’ve ever had any dealings with was in the shop more than on the property

The old mules are tanks. They are slow and ride rough…. But so is a tank.

The mule pro is better riding and better power than the old war horse

Diesel….. I wouldn’t have one if it was give to me
      My top 10 in off road transportation:
      1. Can am
      2. Honda
      3. Kawasaki
      4 Yamaha
      5 cub cadet
      6 Chevy Astro van
      7.roller skate
      8. Broken flip flop
      9. Pogo stick
      10. Polaris

Gotta love it

Comment

Broken flip flop was a nice touch.

Comment

I have a 2008 Polaris XP 700, it has been a good unit. Just last year changed the drive belt. Other than replacing the battery and some bushings in the suspension no real trouble. I do have some splices in the wiring harness where the darn mice/rats chewed. We use ours but don't abuse it. Will probably go with a Mule next purchase due to price, I don't need fancy just function. The old Mules used to have a terrible ride, that's why I went with Polaris. I can't believe the prices of the new tricked out ones, must be nice to be able to justify that much money. Good luck on your choice.

Comment

Funny Low Fence I have only had Polaris in the past and the one I currently own is disassembled in the barn waiting for more parts, I stuck 1200 in parts in it this month alone

Comment

Love my tank of a mule

Comment

The only Polaris I’ve owned burnt to the ground while I was hunting. I now have a Can Am Defender.

The guys I know that have a Mule like them. They seem to be good rides the few times I’ve drove them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a 2003 Polaris Sportsman ATV and it was very reliable. Sold it to a TBH'r a few months ago due to not using it. Bought a Mule Pro on reputation and I haven't been disappointed (only 54 hours on it).

Comment

Originally posted by Jamvo View Post
                    My family and I really enjoy our pro fxt. Hauls a lot of people or stuff. More of either one when you want. 3 year warranty. Great for working around the property or cruising. We take it to the mountains and ride around. I wouldn’t get the diesel they are much louder than the gas.

The pro fxt lacks the glitz of a Polaris. They’re not fast or sporty. I think that’s why you don’t see them for sale as much - they appeal to a different crowd. I also think ppl that buy them hang on to them.
                    Kinda what I am thinking. I also like Honda for it's durability.

Comment

I have a Polaris and a Mule here. You can stop by and check them both out if you want. The metal bed alone is worth going with the Mule.

Comment

Have an 05 3010 mule. Can't tear it up. Been on our lease since 05! Our lease has a 14 Polaris and a 2016 mule. They both have had major issues. Other wise.
                        Mule for work
                        Polaris for comfort

Comment

Bob, I'll be out at the property Monday, i'll swing by if you're gonna be home.

Comment

Mule 110%

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                              Kinda what I am thinking. I also like Honda for it's durability.
                              The Honda is a lot smaller than the pro fxt. Which has its advantages. Especially if you want to go on 50” or less trails. We really enjoy being able to put the kids between us and riding around. The pro fxt has seat belts for 6 ppl.
                              Last edited by Jamvo; 01-15-2022, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Mule pro for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X