Loggins Restaurant In Tyler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
    I know Don. You probably have drawers my age.
    Maybe

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
      Yep probably the best all around food in tyler.

Nothing like going on Thursdays and getting Enchiladas, Catfish and CFS on the same plate or 2

Ive never had anyhting there bad

Its been the same exact food all my life. Do yourself a favor next time and request the Peanut butter chocolate pie if they have it.
      Great recommendation, will need to try this place when I’m that way, and will try the peanut butter chocolate pie for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        That’s a long ways to drive from LOP!
        I will drive a long way for good food.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
          We always go to Clear Springs when we’re in Tyler. Will have to look this place up next time.

Best place in Tyler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't been there since I was a kid.... forgot all about it.. Time to revisit

Comment

I second this!

Comment

I have lived in Tyler for 22 years and have never tried it. The comments above make it sound like a buffet…is that what it is?

Comment

I am 51 and can remember my aunt and uncle taking me there when I was little

Have not eaten in there in a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                    I have lived in Tyler for 22 years and have never tried it. The comments above make it sound like a buffet…is that what it is?

Yes

Comment

i remember eating there as a kid 45 years ago while working w my dad. I did not realize they were still open until recently, I went there about a month ago to eat, it is like stepping back in time, has not changed a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by cohenascopy View Post
                        Best place in Tyler.

Unless Clear Springs has drastically improved, its far from the best place in tyler. Heck i can think of several places that shut down sadly that are better than this one. Now they are better then alot of the other chains on S. Broadway. But that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                          I’m not old enough to go to buffets or listen to talk radio but chocolate peanut butter pie sounds good!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                            I’m not old enough to go to buffets or listen to talk radio but chocolate peanut butter pie sounds good!!
                            They had a table full of homemade pies. They all looked good.

Comment

I think Ricks is closed.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                                Bud Jones was my other favorite until they closed down....
                                I am GREATLY saddened about Bud Jones, used to go there for breakfast occasionally and really enjoyed it.

Loggins has always been good. Need to drag my wife down there, she's never been.

Stu

Comment

Working...
                                X