One of the perks of living in Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Ive heard of that. Does the Game Warden check the mouths for a hole? What if you caught him in the mouth but he had a recent snag wound??
    You know, I never thought of it like that. I haven’t came across a single GW since I’ve been here while in the woods or fishing. I’ll have to ask that question when I see one. I think if I catch more then I’ll keep an eye out on that and probably throw it back if there is a hole any other place.

Comment

Heck yea man-since I gave the recommendation on the moving company do I get to come hunt with you next year

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd1212 View Post
        Last year was my first season to hunt them. Where I was hunting you couldn’t take a doe and that’s pretty much all I seen. I bought a pass this year to 76k acres and I can take doe on it. I’m going after archery elk this year also.
        I'm thinking real hard about trying for blacktail in November. What's it cost for private access like you found? Arm and a leg?

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
          Heck yea man-since I gave the recommendation on the moving company do I get to come hunt with you next year
          Buy the tags and I’ll put you in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
            I'm thinking real hard about trying for blacktail in November. What's it cost for private access like you found? Arm and a leg?
            They only sell 300 of these permits a year. But it was $175 for access. The only issue right now is the land is closed due to fire danger. If it doesn’t rain soon, I’m not going to be able to hunt the first part of the elk and deer season. To be honest, the public land bow hunting isn’t all that bad. Now rifle, that sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd1212 View Post
              They only sell 300 of these permits a year. But it was $175 for access. The only issue right now is the land is closed due to fire danger. If it doesn’t rain soon, I’m not going to be able to hunt the first part of the elk and deer season. To be honest, the public land bow hunting isn’t all that bad. Now rifle, that sucks.
              That's not bad. I'm still on the fence about it. If I do go, I'll hit you up. If you don't mind, PM me the GMU so I can do a little online digging. I appreciate it.

Pablo

Comment

Dates

Man, I looked closer at the dates and it won't work out for me. Unfortunately I'm not flexible on the dates and it would only give me 3 days to hunt. That's a long haul for a 3 day hunt. Maybe some other year.

Comment

Working...
                X