Need a prayer or three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MichaelW View Post
    Dang! I never even seen this thread until now...

I haven't read through any of the thread....How the heck are you now 10 days after the fact?????
    Thanks Mike. I'm surprisingly good. Used up another of my 15 lives (I'm on 12 now so need to take it easy). Compression fracture of the L4 vertebrae but my bruised heel and hip/knee joints seem to be the source of more trouble/pain. I'm a lot better though and just have to be careful with lifting and jarring my back. Gonna give it the ultimate test next week in New Mexico on a hopefully "low impact, lazy man's" elk hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Alright! I was kicking myself in the butt last year for missing. I'll get with you a little later.
      Sounds good, let me know.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Did my first real shooting since my stunt man career ended. 20, 30, 40, 50, then 60. This is 60. Felt good! Thanks for filming hcshooter!

60yd(editd) - YouTube
        Now put the target on the roof and practice those upward shots[emoji3]

I'm shooting for the 10th to do some work and set a stand. Appears you'll we chasing wapiti

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Now put the target on the roof and practice those upward shots[emoji3]

I'm shooting for the 10th to do some work and set a stand. Appears you'll we chasing wapiti
          You better hurry....those east texas deer don't tolerate all this last minute noise and movement.

Comment

You better hurry....those east texas deer don't tolerate all this last minute noise and movement.
            You're telling me! !

Rain and mommas weekend getaways have rur'nt the summer.

Two plot areas still need mowing much less tilled. Need to finish a paw paw tower stand and haul it up there. All between Fredericksburg weekend, cooking for moms birthday party and one call out weekend.

Two days to September and the month is already booked

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              You're telling me! !

Rain and mommas weekend getaways have rur'nt the summer.

Two plot areas still need mowing much less tilled. Need to finish a paw paw tower stand and haul it up there. All between Fredericksburg weekend, cooking for moms birthday party and one call out weekend.

Two days to September and the month is already booked
              Don't forget my old man handicapped stand!

Comment

Don't forget my old man handicapped stand!
                Already set....on the ground. 5 feet of the road. Handicapped as I got

Comment

Thanks....I'll bring all the corn my 2 door jeep will hold when i come try it out (3 bags)

Comment

rip ladder stand rip

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                      rip ladder stand rip

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Radar...

You don't post for like 5 years while you're moping around in a moonshine likker stupor and then you go bumping threads like a dang nubbin buck trying to get into the classifieds so he can sell his 1982 Hoyt Avenger. Good grief!

Comment

It's a Bear Whitetail, I'm keeping the hoyt.

Comment

How's the head? Are those recurring mental issues that cause the bad jokes gonna be worse?

Take it real easy and get better soon. Hope the elk hunt is a low country elk hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                              radar...

You don't post for like 5 years while you're moping around in a moonshine likker stupor and then you go bumping threads like a dang nubbin buck trying to get into the classifieds so he can sell his 1972 amc gremlin. Good grief!
                              fify

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                                rip ladder stand rip

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X