Internet winner for today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    Bring the motorcycle thugs one back! I swear I saw that this morning and then it’s gone!! Some of those had me rolling!! Some Wild West stuff right there!!
    Those were great

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      Bring the motorcycle thugs one back! I swear I saw that this morning and then it’s gone!! Some of those had me rolling!! Some Wild West stuff right there!!

Comment

Lucky it wasnt a 9mm or he would have lost a lung

Comment

My wife just asked me what the hell I was dying laughing about. I showed her and she got a kick out of it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
            My wife just asked me what the hell I was dying laughing about. I showed her and she got a kick out of it as well.
            LOL i just watched it and died then i had to explain to my wife what was so funny

Comment

That dude hopping around on the broke leg and then last 2 that went flying were awesome!!!

Comment

God forgive me for laughing

What I also find satisfying is the fact it looks like others who were not involved are jumping in to help their neighbors
                Not standing around filming with a phone

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  Ever hear of adrenaline? I've heard of a young man that jumped over a 8 foot tall brick wall after getting shot in the arm and the leg. Adrenaline will make you do things like that.

I think the moral of the story is the bad guy got what was coming to him. No need to debate accuracy of the shoot or any other BS.
                  I agree. Adrenaline, possibly drugs or even just bad shot placement. And we don't know what size of shot was used.

I've shot a coyote at 35 yards with 3" 00 buck before and a few pellets hit it in the bridge of the nose,dislodged one eye and I had to shoot it a few more times. My second shot, which was also 00 buck hit it in the butt, which had to of went into the stomach area and it just kept turning in circles like it was chasing its own tail. Coyotes are tough but I wouldn't have believed 00 buck wouldn't shut one down. I don't doubt a human could take a few to the arm or something and keep living.

Comment

Humans are tough too….though even if they are cowards. Every year we all see posts of deer with their legs blown off. Adrenaline is a mfer. So is PCP. I can’t believe it’s not real. And who on earth would think even Gun activists would be ok with this.

Comment

This is definitely not a case of justice delayed, but justice deserved.

Comment

I read today robber is in hospital in serious condition. Guess he caught a few pellets.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          I read today robber is in hospital in serious condition. Guess he caught a few pellets.
                          I’m sure he is in serious condition. But not because of blood loss. Probably dropped a 10 lb load and that can’t be good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                            I’m sure he is in serious condition. But not because of blood loss. Probably dropped a 10 lb load and that can’t be good for you.
                            Yeah he was dealing with a little anxiety. Store owner is still in hospital but impriving.

Comment

lol his 2nd buddy sure was late getting out of the vehicle, he pulled the old Grandpa Simpson routine and went right back in the car.

Comment

What's the story on that brand new BMW?

Comment

Working...
                                X