Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perp was living on adrenaline.

Comment

The guard got hit once or twice. I think the robber got hit at least twice. I can't figure out what the big blast was that came from up high, to the left of the camera.

Then I can't figure out what got tangled around the guard's right leg, as he took off running behind the counter.

The robber, has a rod, with multiple rods, screwed into the front of his left shin. He had a broken leg, that was healing when he tried that. He screwed himself, he had the drop on the guard, but when the guard pulled his gun, and pointed it at him, he turned his head away. At that point the guard fired the first shot. Shortly afterwards, he was dropping blood. Then after that second shot from the guard, and the other blast from above and to the left of the camera, he started loosing more blood. Then a few seconds later, the blood flows.

The guard, got shot in the back at least once, with at least one bullet going all the way through out his belly. Hope he recovered. He acted like he did not realize he was shot, when he came back out of the room and went back behind the counter.

Comment

Short tracking job.

Well done officer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dead on his feet.

Comment

very sad , leo in the u.s. could not do this.........

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
              The guard got hit once or twice. I think the robber got hit at least twice. I can't figure out what the big blast was that came from up high, to the left of the camera.

Then I can't figure out what got tangled around the guard's right leg, as he took off running behind the counter.

The robber, has a rod, with multiple rods, screwed into the front of his left shin. He had a broken leg, that was healing when he tried that. He screwed himself, he had the drop on the guard, but when the guard pulled his gun, and pointed it at him, he turned his head away. At that point the guard fired the first shot. Shortly afterwards, he was dropping blood. Then after that second shot from the guard, and the other blast from above and to the left of the camera, he started loosing more blood. Then a few seconds later, the blood flows.

The guard, got shot in the back at least once, with at least one bullet going all the way through out his belly. Hope he recovered. He acted like he did not realize he was shot, when he came back out of the room and went back behind the counter.
              Looks like it was his belt and holster that fell down to his leg. Only thing I can think of.

Comment

Oh my goodness!!!!!!

Comment

Weqtrae!

Comment

looks like the guard caught a round also.
                    so sick of this ****; hope the perp was D.O.A.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                      looks like the guard caught a round also.
                      so sick of this ****; hope the perp was D.O.A.

Hope?

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                        very sad , leo in the u.s. could not do this.........
                        What? Why could LEO in the US not shoot a man in the neck who was pointing a gun at them? LEO at Love Field in Dallas did this very thing recently. I dare say that LEO in the US do this on a weekly basis somewhere. It's the US media that wouldn't show it to us.

Comment

I’ll never admit in front of my mother, how much I enjoyed watching that peckerwood stumble around and bleed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            I’ll never admit in front of my mother, how much I enjoyed watching that peckerwood stumble around and bleed out.
                            It made me feel just really happy inside.

Comment

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes..

Comment

Wow

Comment

Working...
                                X