jack in the box fried tacos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jack in the box fried tacos?

how maney have you had over the years?was my go to eats after 2 a.m. back in the day. would have hartburn for 2 weeks if i would try one now.

Once in a while I will get some, but not often

Comment

Thousands! Best thing Jack in the Box makes.

I started eating them as a kid and haven’t stopped. Best tacos ever at 2am back in the day. They ain’t 2 for 99 cents anymore though

Comment

I have no idea how many I’ve had. Too many to count. Every now and then I have to swing by and get a couple just to satisfy the craving

Comment

It had been a long time since I had any. But then recently a family member brought me some. What can make them extra delicious is to put slices of fresh garden tomatoes on them.

Comment

I don't care what I ordered. When I used to eat there I always got 2 extra on top of my order in case I was still hungry after I ate my burger. And every single time I'd eat the tacos first. They are like cocaine in a taco form. Probably a lot less healthy than cocaine though.

Comment

Absolutely love them and have no idea of the count. Tried several times to get some in Austin a while back for lunch and every Jack In The Box was out. Ugh

Comment

Man, I hit them back in the day too. Good reminder that it is colonoscopy time.

Comment

Only when I had too much to drink when I was 16 to 18. Lol

Comment

Been a long time but I used to eat the heck out of them on a college kid's budget. Haven't been to a JackinBox in a long dang time as a matter of fact.... and I drive by one everyday. It was always more like a crunchy mexican ravioli. A shell crimped all the way around with a pocket of meat in the middle ...and they'd try to slide in a slice of american hamburger cheese.

Comment

Best dang drunk food there is. How many over the years is tough to say. 10-20 at a sitting. Maybe 3 or 4 times a year over the last 51 years, you do the math.

Comment

Super Tacos. That’s what they use to call them. Had Plenty.

Then switched to Taquitos from Whataburger in about 1983

Comment

My nickname with a couple of members here…JIBBY.

Started out as JIB for.

Jack
                          In the
                          Box

You could say I’ve had my share of their tacos.

They also have one of the best egg rolls you’ll ever eat.

Comment

Their egg rolls are on point!

Comment

Let’s face it guys back when we were young at 2:00am they could’ve slid a dead skunk through that window and we’d have thought it was a ribeye. But yea those little tacos were awesome and still are I’m sure. Hadn’t thought about those in years. Used to take about a dozen to the duck blind.

Comment

Working...
                              X