Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    False.

Texas Wildlife Supply is likely the toughest, best built feeder made. Solid steel. Eliminator plate. Varmint cage. On skids.

False.... Varmint cage and Eliminator plate excludes it from any best mentionings...

Comment

False.

Texas Wildlife Supply is likely the toughest, best built feeder made. Solid steel. Eliminator plate. Varmint cage. On skids.
      Hard pass on that Tex Wild life feeder. I'll stick with my lamco low and throw and protein feeder.

Alot of good feeders mentioned. See which one you like, buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
        Hard pass on that Tex Wild life feeder. I'll stick with my lamco low and throw and protein feeder.

I have the Texas Wildlife Supply line, 2000 pounder and really like it so for, got them for 2022, they seem well built and with that much capacity we don’t have to refill that often. We are hoping only a couple times a year.

Comment

False.

You have the right to be wrong.

TWS are very well built though. There’s no need for an eliminator plate, or varmint cage on the Lamco. Hence it’s better built. Plus you don’t have to get on your knees to adjust the timer like you do on the TWS feeder. Lamco throws corn farther too because there’s no cage knocking it down. Both feeders have skids.
          Last edited by AntlerCollector; 07-19-2022, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Negative.

The Texas Wildlife Supply eliminator plate and Varmint cage only make it more fun for the raccoons. I called and left a VM but they never found the time to call me back.

Who you going to believe? trophy8 or your lying eyes?

I hope these post at a decent size, or at least corn-pixel size resolution:
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              I like my ASF(non Bucees) version

This, I run 3 of the 600# with zero issues. I did put eliminators on all 3 feeders and had to replace 2 solar panels after 5 years. That’s not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Raccoons emptied a 300lb Texas Wildlife Supply corn feeder in less than a month

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
                  Negative.

The Texas Wildlife Supply eliminator plate and Varmint cage only make it more fun for the raccoons. I called and left a VM but they never found the time to call me back.

Hard to tell from those pictures but that doesn’t look like a Texas Wildlife Supply Stand and fill. Do you have any better day pics of it?
                  I was thinking off the pics that it looked like a Texas Hunter Products feeder but I may be completely wrong.

Comment

Stand and fill feeder

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Lamco Low and Throw is the best. There’s several tied for 2nd.

I would say Lamco Low n Throw and Ranch King Mighty Buck are tied for first, and then there are several under them!

And the Lamco is definitely easier to fill than the ASF. Idk about harder to work on because I’ve never had to work on one yet.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Last edited by Bisch; 07-19-2022, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                      I would say Lamco Low n Throw and Ranch King Mighty Buck are tied for first, and then there are several under them!

And the Lamco is definitely easier to fill than the ASF. Idk about harder to work on because I’ve never had to work in one yet.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When I first switched to stand and fill years ago these ^^^^ were the two best made imo. I gave the nod to Lamco because it’s easier to fill. Can’t go wrong with either one though

Comment

Negative.

That’s not even the feeder I’m talking about. I don’t know that they have ever made anything smaller than a 600 lb.

This is what I’m referring to. They won’t get a drop of corn out of it. This one is 1000 lb. I have a 600 as well.

So who ya gonna believe? Trophy8 or some dude that doesn’t remember the name of his feeder
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	A2726CA8-1B3F-4472-87C8-E3AA775FE959.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	24687669

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          You have the right to be wrong.

TWS are very well built though. There’s no need for an eliminator plate, or varmint cage on the Lamco. Hence it’s better built. Plus you don’t have to get on your knees to adjust the timer like you do on the TWS feeder. Lamco throws corn farther too because there’s no cage knocking it down. Both feeders have skids.
                          I don’t want corn outside the pen. And you sound like smart. Can’t bend down every now and then to look at the timer. Maybe you’re adjusting on it too much

Lamco makes good stuff! How do they hold up to Aoudad and goats etc? I’m assuming they will beat that narrow gap shut over time?

Comment

Raccoons emptied a 300lb Texas Wildlife Supply corn feeder in less than a month
                            Texas Wildlife Supply offers a full line of equipment for your operation, including Monster Deer Blinds and Stands, Feeders, Feed Bins, Feed Jets, Fire Pits & Fine BBQ's. Call 1(877) 966-4600 to place your order today!

Click image for larger version

Name:	3B74C693-12EF-4334-855F-881B28FE511E.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	24687670

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post

Why?

I was baiting smart and lamco lover eith my original post LOL. But now I’m curious to hear why?

Comment

Stand and fill feeder

Why?

I was baiting smart and lamco lover eith my original post LOL. But now I’m curious to hear why?

Hell we were baiting you [emoji23][emoji23]

Should have thrown in a Swarovski sucks too[emoji38]

Comment

Working...
                                X