• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t imagine the pain, so sorry for your loss

Comment

Prayers and deepest condolences in your time of loss

Comment

Had a hard time reading the Obit, and cannot fathom the pain you are going through, but our said prayers have been said and hope all prayers give you /family some comfort.

Comment

Praying for you

Comment

My prayers are with you Sir.

Comment

So sorry Brother, I've been where you are

God Bless
              Bish

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

So sorry for your loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Carl, I'm very saddened by this news but felt it was coming by the obviously understandable delay in further updates by you. She is certainly being recieved well in her new mansion which she has rightly earned. Jesus is her companion now and your comfort will come in being reassured of that. Having said that, I know this is surely the most difficult time of your life. Sometimes in pain we shy away from our memories of those we love because they can seem to hurt too much. Avoid keeping to yourself. Share her stories and memories often with those you love and trust and lean on one another. She's now with Jesus, helping to prepare a place for you. You'll see her again and when you do it will have been what only seemed like a blink.
                    I've prayed as diligently for Beth as I would have for any member of my own family. I'm so very sorry for your loss and certainly your pain. I will continue to pray for you and your family.
                    In reading her obituary I can see she was a wonderful caring woman as beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside. She was exactly to the day, 8 mo older than me and I see, throughout her whole life and from a young age, she loved to fish as I have as well. Her maiden name is also my mother's middle name. I know these seem like some random coincidences but for some reason I've felt really drawn into prayer for her through this illness. Someday we'll meet in heaven, all of us, and I hope then to have a deeper understanding of these "coincidences" and this connection to someone I knew little about. At the very least I look forward to meeting the treasure of your life. I'm sure she was more to you than I can ever imagine. May God's love carry you through this.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I am so so sorry for your loss

Comment

Prayers sent, sorry for your loss.

Comment

Share the memories. TRUST in him. She’s ok now.

Comment

My greatest condolences, Carl. My prayers are with you. And all of your family, for peace and calm. Through faith, we know where we will be someday.

Comment

Hang in there. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Devastating news…so sorry to hear sir. My condolences and prayers to the entire family.

Comment

Working...
                                X