Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sending prayers

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Praying for your mom

Comment

Prayers up for your mom and family. Cancer sucks!

Comment

Prayers up for your mom.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

prayers up

Comment

My daily prayer for Mary Martha and her family and I will dedicate my Sunday Mass for Mary Martha.

Comment

Prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for dear Mary Martha brother. And all the family as well. God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Prayer up for your mom and family. My mom is also the corner stone of our family. I will be visiting her today to let her know how much she means to me.

Comment

Prayer Up!!!

Comment

Well Mr.Kevin I am just now seeing this and when I read your mom's name Mary Martha, I immediately thought of two dear friends of Jesus who both loved Him dearly... They each showed their affection and dedication toward him in a different manner... Martha when she learned that Jesus would be dining with them set about with all the preparations for the dinner to make sure that everything was just so... Mary on the other hand was more concerned about taking care of Jesus and listening to Him speak so she sat at his feet while he was visiting...
                              It struck me that Your Mom has two most-blessed names from the Bible... The name of the two women who served Him and watched after Him an His needs!! Your mom must truly be a wonderful blessed lady and you sir are so very fortunate to have her as your mom!! God has blessed you dearly!

Martha and Mary
                              Luk 10:38 Now as they were traveling along, He entered a village; and a woman named Martha welcomed Him into her home.
                              Luk 10:39 She had a sister called Mary, who was seated at the Lord's feet, listening to His word.
                              Luk 10:40 But Martha was distracted with all her preparations; and she came up to Him and said, "Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to do all the serving alone? Then tell her to help me."
                              Luk 10:41 But the Lord answered and said to her, "Martha, Martha, you are worried and bothered about so many things;
                              Luk 10:42 but only one thing is necessary, for Mary has chosen the good part, which shall not be taken away from her."

Oh Lord hear our humble prayer. This sweet, sweet lady Mary Martha is one of Yours. She has an affliction that needs to be removed from her body and she needs healing. We ask You right now Lord Jesus remove this cancer from her. Use her care team to do Your will and work Your healing in her. Restore her to her family. Lord You know the strength of this lady, the matriarch of the family. Give her strength to be healed and give our brother Kevin the strength to step in and lead the family as Mary Martha is ministered to by Your healing hand. Give the family comfort that they know You are in control and will do Your will in all of this as it is Your perfect plan. Guide her care-givers and give them the wisdom and skills to complete the work in her for Your plan.
                              We ask these things to the Father through You Jesus, Amen!

Comment

Prayers sent for Mrs Mary

Comment

Working...
                                X