Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
    They were ordering for 1% under invoice at college station ford.
    Hmmm. I’ll have to try them again. They are one of the places that said they stopped offering any discounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
      I got the order confirmation email but I don’t see a number on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      On the order summary email there are several ‘boxes’ across the top of the email. The lower center box should be labeled Priority Code.

Comment

Originally posted by ateagleton View Post
        Hmmm. I’ll have to try them again. They are one of the places that said they stopped offering any discounts.
        Bill Fick is ordering them for $500 over invoice. To my knowledge they don’t negotiate any more than that, that’s the price without even asking.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
          On the order summary email there are several ‘boxes’ across the top of the email. The lower center box should be labeled Priority Code.

Found it mines 19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ateagleton View Post
            Is anyone still getting them at under MSRP? Last few places I called had been giving discounts but Ford clarified that orders were going against their allocation so they stopped discounting altogether…. at least that’s what I was told. Let me know if you have ordered on the last week or two and gotten a deal.
            I got invoice this morning from Ryan Ford in Sealy. About $3500 under MSRP.

Comment

My XL order goes in on Monday. Am told “about 2 months” so we will see if and how that changes. I don’t put too much stock in it.

Comment

10 is the highest priority and 19 or 20 is the lowest. I’m not sure if they can change that once the order is in. I got a 10 on the second truck I ordered and it was here in 10-12 weeks.

Comment

The way these things are selling makes me want to sell my 2020 F250 Lariat Ultimate with 23k miles.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                    The way these things are selling makes me want to sell my 2020 F250 Lariat Ultimate with 23k miles.
                    I’m selling my 2020 f 350 dually xlt premium for a 22 f350 lariat unlimited srw

Comment

Originally posted by KyleDean View Post
                      10 is the highest priority and 19 or 20 is the lowest. I’m not sure if they can change that once the order is in. I got a 10 on the second truck I ordered and it was here in 10-12 weeks.
                      I order mine 11 weeks ago on Monday still no vin the dealer has called ford and even they don’t know why I don’t have a vin it shows to be good on their end it was originally a 19 but there two turned to a 10 for mine so we will see I do know that the gooseneck prep package and the spray in bed liner had to be removed cause those are things that are holding things up also

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                        Bill Fick is ordering them for $500 over invoice. To my knowledge they don’t negotiate any more than that, that’s the price without even asking.

I ordered mine in August from Bill Fick and got 4 or 5 percent off.

Just got my build date for February 28th. The way things are going I may drive it for a year and order a new one if they have a new model and used prices are still crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ordered on 1/28 and got my schedule date today of March 14.

Comment

Ordered Jan 29 and got my build date of March 14 today. Hope it sticks.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                              My brother ordered his on 11/23 and it is supposed to be built this week. Salesman said maybe February but probably early March.

I ordered my wife’s F250 and my F350 dually last year and it took about 8-10 weeks. I’ll never use anyone besides Auto Nation in Katy. All 3 trucks were way under MSRP.

My brother just got the email that his truck is built.

Comment

I ordered mine on 2/4 and just got a built for the week of 3/21.

I'll have my 2019 F350 for sale right before it comes in.

Comment

Working...
                                X