Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

Comment

Thank you for your service to your community and our country. We pray you have a fulfilling retirement with all the time to do the things you always wanted to do.

Comment

Awesome! A fine career TVC. Thank you for serving.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Comment

Congratulations and well done good and faithful servant. Enjoy the golden years- you have earned it! 10-42 looks good on you!

Comment

Congrats.
            I’ve always appreciated your posts on here.

Comment

Congrats sir! Savor and every moment. You've earned it!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

What a tremendous accomplishment, tvc! Congrats. And thank you for all you've contributed to this forum. Your calm and sober sharing of facts has always been appreciated.

And yes, the answer to what to do with your time is ALWAYS more hunting, fishing and travel. Up to you on the golf, I don't think it gets equal billing to the others. Unless travel includes new courses, then by all means!

Comment

Fantastic!!!!!!! What a blessing. Life is so good

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

6 years ahead of you and I don't miss a day, nice to be paid for waking up! Congrats on a fantastic career and being the go to expert on Tx laws.

Comment

Congratulations, well deserved and thank you.

Comment

Congrats sir, great time to hang it up. It's never been worse. I'm newly promoted to CID, just glad to be off the streets. My dad asked me if Sgt. was next, I told him I doubt it. I will stay right here at this desk till I retire. I have zero desire to go back to the streets in any rank. Enjoy retirement, you have certainly earned it.

Comment

Thank you for your service!!

Comment

Congrats on a great career full of accomplishments the and retirement to come!

Comment

Congrats and think you for your service.

Find you a little Cafe with a group of old-timers and start telling lies while having your morning coffee.

Comment

Working...
                                X