Africa July 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and a buddy of mine will be there July 8-18
    Looks like United airline is now flying direct from Newark ERW airport now also and Cheaper that Delta

Comment

Namibia is open and begging hunters to come.

Comment

July 2022

Comment

South Africa is reopen to visitors from all over the globe (and yes, that includes Americans).

Good news !!

Comment

Went in Feb 2020 before this broke wide open, flew Qatar air and saved some money. Little longer flight time but $715 RT Houston to J’borg.

Comment

Lookin for a flight in August 2021, finding it hard to find a round trip. Might be me though, I’m pretty tech challenged

Comment

Booked for August 2021

Comment

Waiting on dates from Harry for Sept! Cannot wait! Cape/Sable on the menu!

Comment

Originally posted by sec View Post
                    Booked for August 2021
                    nice. I'm jealous.

Comment

Booked August 2021 Buffalo

Comment

Booked with Kusini Safari in June.

Comment

Ok guys...what’s it costing you? What are you going to try for? I’ve got 2 outfits I’m talking to and looking for advice.

Comment

Headed to Zim late July/early Aug for cape buffalo, Chobe bushbuck and whatever else we run across especially hyena. We are flying Emirates from Hou to Harare with a layover in Dubai.
                            Looks like Delta has canceled all June flights out

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                              Headed to Zim late July/early Aug for cape buffalo, Chobe bushbuck and whatever else we run across especially hyena. We are flying Emirates from Hou to Harare with a layover in Dubai.
                              Looks like Delta has canceled all June flights out
                              Can you bring a hyena back?

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                                Ok guys...what’s it costing you? What are you going to try for? I’ve got 2 outfits I’m talking to and looking for advice.
                                Lots of variables in that question. Usually depends on what animals you are hunting and whether it's "farms" in South Africa or more wild areas. If you include more info, a cost comparison could be done but as the old saying goes, sometimes cheap is well... cheap.
                                SA farm hunts are usually $200-$300 day fee plus trophy fees. Wilder areas might go for $800-$1,300 per day but often have cheaper trophy fees. Lots of first timers go with a "package" that will have 3-5 common animals and roll the day fee all together for cheaper fee, but of course nothing s free. Sometimes they raise the trophy fees on other animals they are hoping you will end up hunting while there or they hunt you in areas they know don't have upper end animals.

Comment

Working...
                                X