ATVin in Arkansas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
    We stay in cabins. There are also RV spots available. Leave from where you stay. Legal to ride off road vehicles on all roads in Arkansas. (Except for city limits and interstates) we ride miles and miles of county roads
    Are the trails good for a sxs or atv only? Could you make the ride in a Samurai or Jeep?

Comment

Sounds like a good time. Just might make it!

Comment

Originally posted by keestan31 View Post
        Are the trails good for a sxs or atv only? Could you make the ride in a Samurai or Jeep?
        The roads are good for sxs or samari. Some of the trails may be a little tight if somebody is coming the opposite way

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
          If you've never been before, those slate roads get really dusty. So be prepared for that. You're gonna want goggles, and some kind of mask.
          Definitely need a mask and goggles/ glasses

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
            We rode Mulberry Mountain last week and had a blast. It's a little further drive but lots more trails. Highly recommend it.
            Need more details, please!

Comment

Need more details, please!
              We stayed at the RV park listed below. You can ride right across the road and enter the trails or drive down the highway to other trailheads. We rode for 3 days and saw plenty of country. Camp is great, clean showers and restrooms. They even have a small store at the campground in case you need something.

LODGING Plan your stay in our lodge or rustic cabins OHV TRAILS Bring or Rent an ATV or

I used OnX Maps for our last ride and used Avenza Maps for this trip. I prefer Avenza but either one will work. I also recommend spending the $12 on a waterproof map at the store in case you lose cell service. We have AT&T and it worked great the entire trip.

Comment

Will be there April 16-19...

Comment

Originally posted by Jen-Man View Post
                  Sounds like a good time. Just might make it!
                  Come on!

Comment

I need to do this. Learned something new today

Comment

Looks like fun, we are talking about taking our SXS to CO this summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                        Looks like fun, we are talking about taking our SXS to CO this summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        That’s my next sxs trip!

Comment

Tablet installed and map loaded for Wolf Pen Gap next weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
                            Tablet installed and map loaded for Wolf Pen Gap next weekend...
                            nice! cant wait to see pix! yall be careful and have fun!

Comment

We went to Mena last month, stayed at Hansons Camp and road Wolf Pen and the Forche Mnt trails. Forche had better views but the trails were alot steeper/tight so slower driving.

We used the Maprika app, it has several downloadable maps that will work without service if you download ahead of time.

Comment

nice! cant wait to see pix! yall be careful and have fun!

Thanks Skeeter...will do! Have some rookies going so hopefully it’ll go without incident.

Comment

Working...
                                X