No announcement yet.

2021 Workout accountability thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed yesterday due to going to work early, but made up for it today. Chest and bicep supersets with abs. Another heavy day today for 3 sets of 8-10 and really had to push hard to get there. It will pay off in the long run!

Incline bench on smith every setting to flat/BB curl between every set of chest press/ab roller
    Incline bench on smith every setting to flat/Preacher curl between every set of chest press/ab roller
    Flat benchpress/hammer curl/hanging leg raise
    Cable fly/incline DB curl
    Pushup/arm blaster curl

Leg day tomorrow. YAY!

Comment

Still have not missed a day in 3 months.
      Yesterday (did a 3-a-day) was 5 miles walking briskly. Light breakfast. Followed 2 hours later with 11 miles on my mountain bike. Light lunch, then in the late evening did another 10 miles on mountain bike. This change of time gives an extra hour to get it in!!!
      Today, headed out on bike in 10 minutes for 10+ miles. Hopefully another day doing "3-a-Day!" One will probably be light lifting of weights with high repetition. 16 days to reach my goal...or surpass it.....#StayHard
      Last edited by Landrover; 03-16-2021, 08:52 AM.

Comment

3 mile jog this morning with a core session to cap it off.

Shoulders manana or it might be chest and tri's.... Not sure

Comment

I was running late this morning,. but still managed to get in some super sets and a few giant sets. Back and legs today 4 sets 8-12 reps.

Bent over BB row/super squat/incline sit up
          Overhead lat pull/leg extension/incline sit up
          Bilateral leg press/bodyweight pull up/Inverse grip BB row/ab roller

Comment

Yesterday got two rounds in on the bike..[emoji605]...total of 21.4 miles. Today walked about 6 miles. Tried the "unwich" for lunch at Jimmy John's, it was good. [emoji106] Salad for dinner with grilled chicken breast. 9 more pounds to goal![emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Yesterday got two rounds in on the bike..[emoji605]...total of 21.4 miles. Today walked about 6 miles. Tried the "unwich" for lunch at Jimmy John's, it was good. [emoji106] Salad for dinner with grilled chicken breast. 9 more pounds to goal![emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Keep rocking sir!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Keep rocking sir!
                Yessir!!! [emoji106] Starting to enjoy the ole school grind of my long ago college days but just a different style. Just checked my phone and I actually walked 7.62 miles today. [emoji457]

Comment

A little shoulder and tricep work this morning. Headed to the lease tomorrow so I'll miss it, but I think filling feeders will be plenty of workout.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                    A little shoulder and tricep work this morning. Headed to the lease tomorrow so I'll miss it, but I think filling feeders will be plenty of workout.
                    Yes, that will continue to burn traps and tri's......corn rules!!![emoji2483]

Comment

I'm exhausted from this weekend, but I made the gym despite my body saying NOOOOOOOO! I had to get it done in a hurry due to having to go to work early. Back and leg supersets.

Leg press sled/bodyweight pullups/ab roller
                      Leg Extension/t-bar row/cable rotations
                      Overhead lat pull/prone leg curl/incline sit up

Comment

Missed Saturday and Sunday but back at it this morning.

20 mins climbing the stairs to no where and then a 4 pairing SS chest/tri day. Feeling good walking out.

Comment

Still have not missed but cousin and his wife are here from California so thrown off on food intake times. Plus 2 glasses of sangria and 2 glasses of so called skinny margaritas......after going 90 days without alcohol.[emoji2959] Gotta kick some butt this week as they leave tomorrow.

Comment

Chest and biceps today. 2 sets of strip sets on chest and 3 X 10 on biceps. A little ab work thrown in for good measure.

Bench press/preacher curl/incline sit up
                            Seated wide grip chest press/BB curl/ab roller
                            Incline chest press on smith/overhead cable curl/weighted crunch
                            Neutral grip chest press/hammer curl

Legs and back tomorrow.

Comment

Missed this morning. Goal is a run this evening though

Comment

Got legs and back done today. I'm toast.

Comment

Working...
                                X