No announcement yet.

Menard 2021/2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are supposed to get our first freeze (offical) tomorrow morning. 45 degrees, breeze out of the north and cloudy this morning.
    Adios,
    Gary

Comment

Anyone seeing any rut activity?

Comment

Originally posted by sako View Post
        Anyone seeing any rut activity?
        All around my house for the last two weeks. Pretty three year old 9 point chasing a doe this morning.
        Did not freeze as predicted because heavy cloud cover moved in during the night.
        Adios,
        Gary

Comment

We have seen some early stuff going on. Mostly young ones just pushing lightly. I was hoping to have a crazy rut soon and no trickle. This is my first yr in Menard and we are West of town off 190.

Comment

AT&T still the way to go down there?
            Tired of no signal with Verizon.
            Unfortunately AT&T is not great where I live.
            Last edited by Capp35; 11-20-2021, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Ruth going pretty strong here in Hext.

Comment

At&t doesn't work very well at our ranch. Headed there tomorrow for all week.

Comment

I have some video of bucks fighting Friday evening but I don’t know how to post it off Tapatalk.

Comment

This bruiser was one of the bucks in the fight. He’s an impressive 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good eight point! I just ran south of town on Cleo Rd. to feed steer before church and saw two really nice ten point bucks running does. One was when I was driving south and the other was on my return trip. 130 class bucks.
                      Adios,
                      Gary

Comment

Originally posted by sako View Post
                        At&t doesn't work very well at our ranch. Headed there tomorrow for all week.
                        The guy with the AT&T phone on my lease has the only working phone on there. LOL

Comment

Yep AT&T is the best in the area, I get 5g until I turn off on Cleo road.

Comment

I second AT&T is the best. As deer movement goes. The deer were spooky yesterday and slow. Saw a lot in the last 30 minutes. Just no shooters. The rut is under way. I’m guessing the big boys were locked down.

Comment

Here’s a link to the buck fight video. I just uploaded it to YouTube.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Menard 2021/2022 Season

Duplicate

Comment

Working...
                                X