No announcement yet.

2021 Workout accountability thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took Saturday off but today was a 2 mile run.

International Chest and Tri’s day maƱana

Comment

10 min warm up on the skeeter

4 chest and tri super sets

500m rowing sprint to end things.

Tomorrow is back and Bi's

Comment

Dadgum 16 hour days kicked my arse last week. I slept until 11AM on Saturday then took another 1.5 hour nap from 3P-5P. Sunday was better, but dang my butt was dragging. I didn't make the gym this morning, but sure wish I had since someone royally ****** me off by 9 AM. Definitely going tomorrow!

Comment

Just walked in for some back and bicep action.

Planning on keeping a accelerated pace and mixing in some cardio in a 45 min span

Comment

I keep forgetting to update this thread. Been going 6-7 days a week and walking/running a couple of miles every afternoon. Abs and calves alternated everyday, too. My diet has been terrible, but been doing decent over last few days.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Just walked in for some back and bicep action.

Planning on keeping a accelerated pace and mixing in some cardio in a 45 min span
              Awesome work out this am. Bicep was lacking though because I am still having tenderness with the left one. Mixed in some PT to try and help. Looking like I will need to go back and evaluate thought.

Comment

I got one in today. Chest and leg supersets and some ab work.

Comment

A good gym day today. I slept hard and my joints didn't hurt this morning so it was time to tear it up. Back and triceps supersets with a giant set at the end.

T-bar row/weighted dips/incline situp
                  Seated bilateral row/skull crushers/ab roller
                  Overhead cable pulldown/inverse grip cable pushdown/incline leg raise
                  Bent over BB row/overhead rope extension/bodyweight wide grip pull up/weighted crunch

Comment

I'm starting to kinda like this getting up at 0330 and hitting the gym. Gives me a little more time to get it all in. Legs and biceps supersets today and some ab work.

Seated leg press on sled/preacher curl/ab roller
                    Prone leg curl/BB curl/cable rotation
                    Leg extension/hammer curl bar/incline leg raise
                    Arm blaster curls/glute extension/weighted crunch.

One more day to go!

Comment

Been every day since my last post!

I slept horrible last night and tried making every excuse to not go but eventually forced myself to. Knocked out a Shoulder and cardio work out. Legs manana

Comment

I. Am. Not. Running. In. This. Crap.

Comment

I finally got back in after the snow storm. Made it 3 days so far this week. I'm starting to drag a little though. Waking up at 0130 every morning just plain sucks!

Comment

Son of a *****....

I haven’t worked out since the Saturday before last which is pitiful. Gym was closed Mon-Fri last week but I’m nothing but excuses for at least Fri-Today.

3 alarms set for the AM

Comment

I missed yesterday, but got in this morning for legs and triceps.

Comment

Made it yesterday and this morning! Feels good. Outta shape. The cycle continues

Comment

Working...
                                X