X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read up on open source insulin.

This will be the next big one.

Comment

Do you think there is still up side to ARWR?

Comment

Originally posted by phoneman View Post

In the long run, absolutely. There are tons of information about the company and science on yahoo message board. I’m not a fan of message boards, but if you filter through the bs there is a lot to learn there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn’t make it the majority of my portfolio, but looking at it, it seems like it’s a good bet.

Comment

Yes, I do. In fact, I think the company is still just getting started. I believe their first two agents will be approved within 1-to-2 years. Those events, alone, would push the stock price up hundreds-of-dollars. The major risk, at this point, is a macroeconomic meltdown. Write me if you have specific questions.

Do not take investment advice from a stranger on a hunting forum.

Comment

ARWR: First posted here at $29. Now at $73. Just saying'.
              And several TBH members have PM'ed me, telling me that they bought. That pleases me greatly.
              Last edited by AZ&F'sDaddy; 12-01-2019, 10:22 AM.

Comment

It Looks good!

Comment

Boglehead 3-4 fund portfolio is a great starting point. Individual stock purchase should be thought of gambling. Use money you're willing to lose and if you pick well great. They're too unpredictable.

Comment

SGLB up 18% today. I don't have much money, but seeing a penny stock go up that you have researched the **** out of is a wonderful feeling.

With only 1800 shares I'm not going to get rich but I am fairly certain it's going to continue up.

Comment

I use edward jones...they draft the money for our IRAs and 529s which makes me save every month which is better than nothing i guess

Comment

so here is some of my portfolio

wynn- up 7%
                        swks- up 38%
                        emr- up 26.53%
                        ely- up 36.27%
                        f- dwn 9.77%
                        lb- dwn 6.74%
                        msft- up 12.87%

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                          I agree with this and others...I retired 2 years ago an have more than when I retired....Fidelity manages it. I just don't have time or knowledge to manage it. I just draw a "paycheck" monthly my wife still works and has insurance (our largest single expense).
                          Same idea as me. My “guy” has done a great job for us and I plan to start drawing that paycheck next year.

Comment

Buy land!

Comment

My secret ? Edward D. Jones. My broker does this for a living. He doesn’t advise me on dirtwork and I don’t advise him on investments.

Comment

I believe the average guy investing in individual stocks is asking for trouble. Mutual funds are the way to go for the vast majority of folks imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X