Praying for you brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Endless prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
            “Don’t take the blessings and pleasures away from the people that are wanting to help you during these times. Let these people help you.”

I never thought of it like that. As men most of us don't ever ask for help. I guess that stubborn pride is in our DNA. There is a joy to giving, and helping others. I've experienced it many times myself. I hope you accept the fact that you are actually blessing others by allowing them to help you in your time of need. God bless you. I pray for continued success with your fight against cancer.

Cancer sux!
            Last edited by AntlerCollector; 11-12-2019, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Prayers up, Greg

Comment

KCA!!! You’ve got this. Great attitude!!

Comment

It's hard to accept generosity sometime. TBH can be a very generous and humbling place.
                  Generosity breeds generosity so by humbling yourself and allowing others to receive that gift of giving and it plants a seed in them to do it even more. It's a hard concept to grasp especially when your pride gets in the way. Prays for continued healing.

Comment

Praying for you Greg. You have always been so kind and wonderful and one of the fellas on TBH that I could text and ask questions about things. I will be adding you to my Prayer List until I hear the news that the Lord has healed you as he can certainly do. Praying boldly and powerfully knowing God's ability to heal, and provide.

Comment

Praying for ya now buddy.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Here for you. Much love bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers headed your way. Stay strong.
                          Yes...this Green screen is mighty special

Comment

The silence of God, Not represent his absence. Blessings.

Comment

A wealthy man has money. A rich man has friends - you’re really rich if you’ve got friends that reached out like they did and I’m sure would immediately start up the truck and be hammered down to your front door if need be.

It’s humbling but if the roles would’ve been reversed what would you have done? ...it’s rhetorical, the answer is obvious Sir.

Comment

Prayers up Greg - be strong and hang in there!

Comment

Working...
                                X