Investing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wakehunter View Post
    I wouldn’t allow someone who has a lesser net worth than I manage my money. If they can’t make themselves rich, what would make you think they will make you rich?
    I agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by lck90 View Post
      I'm not a Cramer fan by any means, but Arrowhead will be featured on his show today. They are hosting an analyst day tomorrow to provide an update on their pipeline. May be worth watching just to see what is said.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Like right now I'm in pretty heavy into AGRX - This is their 3rd try to get FDA approval and I'm 80% sure they get it this time in November. They just sold shares to raise money so no more risk of that. So I expect the stock to run over the next 3 months to around $2. I just don't see much downside unless they get negative comments at their ADCOM in late October.
        AGRX: Ouch! Sorry, man.

Comment

LOL this has been a hilarious read.

Comment

The first time I mentioned ARWR on here was August 8. It closed at $29 that day. Yesterday, it closed at $39.

Do your own due diligence and don't take investment advice from a stranger on a hunting forum.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
              The first time I mentioned ARWR on here was August 8. It closed at $29 that day. Yesterday, it closed at $39.

Do your own due diligence and don't take investment advice from a stranger on a hunting forum.
              Yes sir...pretty certain that trend will continue

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                Yes sir...pretty certain that trend will continue
                I snagged some more today at 38.99. Couldn't help myself.

Comment

I’m in arwr an average of $30.02. I’m very happy and long in that position.

Comment

Just curious... How many of you in ARWR found out about it from here? I’ve been in it for several years. Way before I read anything about it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lck90 View Post
                      Just curious... How many of you in ARWR found out about it from here? I’ve been in it for several years. Way before I read anything about it here.

Well, I figure it's obvious, but I have been in for a few years. I first bought in december 2014. My last purchase was last Thursday (2500 shares), just before AASLD on Friday. I think it was $39 that day? Stunning move since then. It can't keep going up forever, but man! With all of the short interest, one has to wonder if they (the shorts) are just starting to cover, meaning that this climb could go on for a while. Honestly, at $48, I still think it is way undervalued.

Do not take investment advice from a stranger on a hunting forum.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                        I’m in arwr an average of $30.02. I’m very happy and long in that position.
                        Nice! Good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
                          I snagged some more today at 38.99. Couldn't help myself.
                          ARWR - took a big jump up in the last week. I think it’s like 66 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                            ARWR - took a big jump up in the last week. I think it’s like 66 now.

Yes it is. It’s been on a roll. They held their year end CC yesterday, have had a couple price target upgrades, and everything is looking great for their future according to the call.

Comment

It is doing really well as of lately. Fingers crossed it keeps it up

Comment

I am currently banking on Sigma Labs, SGLB and SGLBW. With the patented software and the rising usage of 3D printing, keeping my fingers crossed. They have also scored with DoD contracts for upgrading current in process systems.

I am very new, like 3 weeks into this type of trading thing new. Bought in at 0.45/share.
                                Wish I had more funds to throw at it!

Comment

Working...
                                X