Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

I never thought I'd be on this side of a help thread. I'm crying as I type this.
    I haven't been on much lately because I didn't want to whine. (Thats what FB is for, lol).
    I recently finished up a round of treatment for Hodgkin's Lymphoma. This was my second bout with it. I was in remission for a bit over a year. I'm in relatively good health now. I am in remission again and don't have to see my oncologist for a few weeks unless I start feeling ill. The first time around I had pretty good health insurance and made it through OK. This round not so much. As mentioned in the fundraiser thread I've had to let some things go. My lease, my Harley, my bow. Well, I did manage to hang on to my trad bow.
    Your help is very difficult for me to accept and when Alan asked if I would accept it I almost said no. But honestly I've been struggling. I filed chapter 13 bankruptcy so I don't lose my house. My pride has taken a hell of a beating. I would never have spoken up. Razorback 01 called me checking up on me because I've been a ghost. And thats how all this started. Thank you Doug, and thank you Alan.
    As hard as things have been for me I'm actually a very lucky man. My oncologist told me that if you're going to have cancer this is the one you want. It is the easiest to treat. So many are in much worst shape than I am.
    I love you guys and gals.

Sending a prayer your way that it stays in remission.

Comment

hang in there and prayers for all things to come back around for you!

Comment

Prayers for continued healing and recovery.

I know it's just words typed here and sometimes they sound hollow, but I mean it from the most sincere part of me, if you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out. Don't let pride hold you back. There's a difference in a hand UP and a hand OUT. You know which one you are.

Comment

Prayers up for you.

Comment

Prayers sent up from the wife and I!

Comment

Continued prayers....hang in there...you’ve got this!!!

Comment

Prayers sent for complete healing and recovery.

Comment

I've seen you help plenty of people. No shame in reaping what you sow.

Comment

Prayers sent for you man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you Greg!

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers up for you!!

Comment

Prayers to stay in remission and beat it.

Comment

Proverbs 6:31 god says we will be paid back sevenfold for what the thief steals from us whether it be time, money, things. Prayers sent up that you begin to get your payment 7x from our savior!

Comment

Working...
                              X