Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have hardly watched a snap at the lease the past few weekends. May stay home this week and get to watch some football.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

LETS GEAUX!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      #burrowsdontslide

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
        tOSU certainly is very very talented. But goodness gracious their schedule is SOFT. It's hard to know what you're really looking at when they're playing such bad teams.
        This times a billion

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
          #burrowsdontslide

#noregard #nomercy

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            #noregard #nomercy

Dude is a stud

Comment

You are about to witness CFB history

4 TD's by a running back are the most ever given up by both Saban AND any Alabama defense ever.

uno

dos

tres - dat spin move baw

quatro

Needing just one 1st down to run out the clock, "Roll Clyde Roll" carries
              5 Alabama defenders on his back to secure the WIN

muy grande pelotas at 5'8" 215 lbs.

CEH sharing an emotional hug with his father post-game.
              Clyde's father can be heard telling his son …
              "they said you were no running back, they said you
              were to small, you proved them all wrong son,
              I'm so proud of you.."

Comment

Football Scoop reporting LSU is looking to bump Brady to $1.5M (NFL Coordinator money). He’s making $400K right now.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                  This times a billion
                  So by that logic, Bama is lucky to be in the top 25...because they have PLAYED NOBODY besides ATM

Comment

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IVMHVkCXeyo"]SEC Shorts - LSU buries Alabama - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      Football Scoop reporting LSU is looking to bump Brady to $1.5M (NFL Coordinator money). He’s making $400K right now.

Brady signed a three-year contract in February paying him $410,000 per year in the first year, $435,000 in the second and $460,000 in the third. Obviously, Brady’s impact on LSU can’t be overstated, and LSU is willing to pay up in order to keep him. If Brady were to get around the mentioned $1.5 million mark, he’d make nearly double of what offensive coordinator Steve Ensminger is currently making at $800,000.

At $1.5 million, Brady would be the highest paid non-offensive (or defensive) coordinator in college football, which would rank him around No. 8 in the nation, according to USA Today’s assistant coaches database from 2018.

IMO, worth every penny based on the results and numbers being put up

in 2017, LSU's passing offense was ranked 120th nationally
                      today, the offense has put up video game numbers and will likely
                      produce a Heisman trophy winner …. that's unheard of

Common knowledge that LSU's missing piece has always been not having a legitimate QB. Now you have recruits that are reaching out to the coaches and showing serious interest in signing with LSU.

Brady calling plays and observed during a game earlier this year
                      .."they can't Effin' stop it.."

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        hahahahahahahahahaha

That is laughable...
                        You beat a bama team that was dead last in SOS in the Power 5...LAST
                        and you gave up 41 points......

I really hope yall get passed Georgia....cant wait for that matchup against LSU

In the Superdome, with Joe being from Ohio and playing against the team he wasn't good enough for.....

That will be the best game of the decade for sure....

tOSU 31
                        LSU- 17
                        Georgia cannot score with the LSU. And, remember what happened the last time LSU played Ohio State.

Comment

I though Donell Harris was a 5*

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Georgia cannot score with the LSU. And, remember what happened the last time LSU played Ohio State.
                            IS it the same players this time? Same coaches?

34-17 Buckeyes

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
                              I though Donell Harris was a 5*
                              He was in the 2021 class. When he reclassified to 2020, he got bumped down to high 4*.

Comment

If you cant watch a game and see that tOSU can hold up to any roster in America, then you are just kidding yourself. Top to bottom, you cannot beat the talent at each position.

LSU offense is a game changer. I have been fairly surprised by their lack of defense though.

I still think Clemson is insanely talented. I have not been able to pinpoint why they haven't played much better so far.

Bama is still a great team, they just don't have the dominance on the defensive side this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X