Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Panhandle Hunting Thread (7th Annual!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This morning was very slow in Motley at one of my best stands. Only 4 doe. Hoping this evening is better.

Comment

I’m going live now in Garza county. I already used my buck tag so I’m in it for does and pigs. I’m sitting on a stand with tons of old does using it. I would guess you can count on a big buck showing up and camping in front of me. It will suck to be his girlfriend

Comment

Slow here at our place also. Hope it picks up!

Comment

Good luck this eve gents. Trying to get a buddy a management buck.

Comment

Nothin doin in Garza county. A few does but bucks have gone awol

Comment

Arrow is away. Looks like a good hit.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                Nice! I’ve got prob 10 does in now.

Comment

Updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Young 8 and a very very young 8 plus a buck fawn. Young 8 left to check a doe but came back about 10 minutes later. Good 8 spotted at Denson’ feeder at his field blind but he decided to pass on him. Posted a video of him on FB. Perfect evening but heard not shots. Neighbor said he just saw a button buck! Temps in the mid 70’ tomorrow and Monday��

Comment

Sorry for the lack of updates. I had 2 deer to clean at camp.

Comment

Sorry for the lack of updates. I had 2 deer to clean at camp.
                        It looked like this
                        Attached Files

Comment

Not the biggest doe, but good to skim a mouth. She will eat good

Comment

Nothing moving this morning. 2 does and a yearling at 6:20 but moved on before the feeder went off, nothing since. Low 30’s, no wind, perfect morning but so far deer are a no show. Very frustrating. NO pigs either. Have not seen a pig yet. Not very many on camera either. Overrun with them last year.

Comment

Deer on the football field yesterday evening at Briscoe. I believe they are chasing.

Comment

I had 4 bucks in on me at first light. Biggest was about a 120 inch, 6 year old 8. I figure I will see bucks all year since I’m tagged out.

Comment

Working...
                                X