No announcement yet.

Lamar/Red River counties Hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope to get a chance to go this afternoon.
    Good luck folks

Comment

Mo gooda luq to ya BigDraw. I gotta cuz that lives just outside Detroit. And has a 100 just down the road from his house. But he won't lease it to anybody.

Comment

I need family like that!
        Went out this weekend, got another 1.5” of rain Saturday night. Fields were sloppy as heck, swore I was buried in at least 4 different times but the tundra pulled me thru .

Comment

Anyone have any updates? I haven’t been out in a bit.

Comment

I haven't had much time to hunt lately but have noticed the bucks are back after doe again on the property in Cuthand I hunt. Seen quite a few chasing the last couple days on the way to work. BTW BigDraw, I think you lease that place south of Detroit from my stepdad Tommy.

Comment

Yep, I do. Great guy

Comment

Originally posted by dbelcher269 View Post
                I haven't had much time to hunt lately but have noticed the bucks are back after doe again on the property in Cuthand I hunt. Seen quite a few chasing the last couple days on the way to work. BTW BigDraw, I think you lease that place south of Detroit from my stepdad Tommy.
                That is good news.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
                  That is good news.
                  You wont shoot one, you like to watch them. You are a pig killer. HA. Hope all is going well up there.

Comment

We need to have some varmint population control hunts this spring, seeing quite a few coyotes, and have lost several cows

Comment

It’s pretty windy but decided to knock down a decent three point this morning with the Blackout. He was bigger than a mature doe and will eat good. I was down to my last package. Wet all over.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                        You wont shoot one, you like to watch them. You are a pig killer. HA. Hope all is going well up there.
                        LOL, you are probably right.
                        Place is infested with pigs lately. I put a stand in the wheat field this year. Constant pig traffic day and night. Am becoming poor from using too much ammo.
                        Hope all is well with you, need to setup that bowfishing trip this year.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
                          LOL, you are probably right.
                          Place is infested with pigs lately. I put a stand in the wheat field this year. Constant pig traffic day and night. Am becoming poor from using too much ammo.
                          Hope all is well with you, need to setup that bowfishing trip this year.
                          Sounds like my season so far. Heck yea man. Just let me know when you wanna go and we can get it set up!

Comment

deer movement has been slow for me lately. pigs have went nocturnal on me.

Comment

Haven’t been out lately, had a total knee replacement and not getting around. I was hoping to go fill some feeders this weekend, but it STILL raining there! Anyone been in the area recently?

Comment

Still raining here in Lamar. It's wet! I did get a decent buck last Friday. Bucks at my place are hitting the corn more and more the later in the season it gets.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X