No announcement yet.

Well, I got the covid....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the party! I tested positive on Wednesday. I only have some head congestion and headache. I can't taste or smell either.

The good part about this that when your wife cooks something you don't like, it doesn't matter because you can't taste it anyway.

Prayers for a quick recovery, brother!

Comment

Prayer for you Chief.

Comment

Yes
        Tell your doctor you want a weeks worth of decadron

It will speed up your recovery and kee you out of hospital

It’s cheap
        One tablet a day

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
            I'll be driveway campin for the next 12 days in Isolation due to covid. I had no symptoms until Thursday evening around 630. Started off with extreme weakness and fatigue. Then the fever hit about 10pm. Highest was 101.1 but I've held onto a low grade since then. Went to my doctor Friday morning and tested negative for Strep and Flu so she sent me to the hospital for a rapid covid test. 2 hours later she called to confirm that I was positive for Covid. Great.

So far the only symptoms that are persistent is this fever, muscle soreness and the chills. I do have a little pressure in my chest but O2 stats are staying in the 94-97 range. I have no underlying conditions luckily so maybe the symptoms will pass in a few days.

Any recommendations on what to binge watch while I'm stuck away from everyone for almost 2 weeks.
            Hope you recover soon.... Do you think you know where you caught it? Do you wear a mask? I guess what I'm asking is.... Is there anything you could have done to avoid it? I think I had it in April (had all those symptoms) but never got tested.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Get well soon!

Comment

Hope you get over it soon...

Binge watching:

The Boys
                The Great
                Ozarks

Comment

Prayers for quick recovery!

I really enjoyed Narcos on Netflix. Also enjoyed the audio book Mr Putin by Fiona Hill

Comment

Hope you get over it soon.

I have a personal friend who has it. Only symptom is loss of smell and taste. Thats it. No fever, body aches etc. My moms twin sister went into the hospital for Pancreatitis and she tested positive too. They treated her for the Pancreas and told her to let the covid work its way out. She left the Hospital in under a week covid free and feeling much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for you.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Good luck man. I’m half through my quarantine. Similar symptoms but neither my wife or I ever ran a fever

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
                            I'll be driveway campin for the next 12 days in Isolation due to covid. I had no symptoms until Thursday evening around 630. Started off with extreme weakness and fatigue. Then the fever hit about 10pm. Highest was 101.1 but I've held onto a low grade since then. Went to my doctor Friday morning and tested negative for Strep and Flu so she sent me to the hospital for a rapid covid test. 2 hours later she called to confirm that I was positive for Covid. Great.

So far the only symptoms that are persistent is this fever, muscle soreness and the chills. I do have a little pressure in my chest but O2 stats are staying in the 94-97 range. I have no underlying conditions luckily so maybe the symptoms will pass in a few days.

Any recommendations on what to binge watch while I'm stuck away from everyone for almost 2 weeks.

Get well soon. How old are you?

Comment

When I had it I binge-watched Narcos, Narcos: Mexico, and Ozark.

Watch your breathing and O2 stats. That can go south quick and if it does get immediate medical attention.

Comment

Prayers for you. I came down with something Wednesday night. Lost all sense of taste and smell, and have sever fatigue, but no fever. Problem is, in Lubbock, I cannot get tested until Monday to confirm. So I just sit and wait. Hope we all make it out of this alive!

Comment

Working...
                                X