Primos Double Bull fix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primos Double Bull fix?

So I bought a Double Bull Double Wide back in April. Hunted a few days during turkey season in it and then set it up in May in the off chance some axis showed up. It was setup tucked back under a heavy canopy, so really no direct sunlight, and it was staked down. Sat in it once or twice over the summer and had no issues. Climbed back in it in Sept to hunt one evening and several of the green plastic bungee keepers for the windows had broken. Attempted to use some epoxy to fix them even though I knew it wouldn’t work. Called the primos warranty line(which is the Bushnell warranty line too?) and the guy said, “yea just send it back and primos will probably fix it up for you”. No RMA, no reference number, no nothing. I don’t really want to spend $50 or whatever it is to ship it back(if I can even find a box to ship it in) and hope that it actually makes it back to me. Right now it isn’t doing me much good for a bow blind because the bungee keeper on the door and two of the corner windows are broken. Anyone have any good ideas on fixes for these things? Thought about drilling a hole and running a bolt through the plastic, but few like that isn’t going to work worth a crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try a safety pin.

Comment

I have the same blind. Mine hasn’t done that. What about screwing a very small hook in the existing plastic?

Comment

[ATTACH]1028277[/ATTACH]

Comment

Whats going to prevent that hook from popping out?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

Time to get some patches and some needle and thread my brother.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

I am not exactly sure how the bungees connect but I feel like an eye bolt with a couple big washers through the larger part of the green plastic would do the trick.

Comment

I agree that an eye bolt and washer will do it. Or if you want to go all out you could have someone 3d print you some replacements and then sew them on by hand.

Comment

Get some button snaps and rivet them to both materials

Comment

I was thinking eyebolt and maybe a washer on the inside and outside of the blind.

Comment

I just sent one in for similar issues along with some tears and they fixed it and sent it back. Pretty quick turnaround. There is a warranty form to fill out and put in the box with the blind.

Comment

Just get some safety pins and be done with it

Comment

If you want to be able to open those windows, use eye bolts and a big washer on inside and outside of material. If you want the windows to stay shut, then just get a roll of Gorilla tape and tape them up.

Comment

Think it should be fixed. Drilled a hole, put a gob of gorilla glue on the fabric so the hole wouldn’t run, and sandwiched it between two washers.

Comment

Looks good! You going to cut the excess off?

Comment

Working...
                              X