No announcement yet.

1911s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taurus is not a bad 1911 either for the money.
    The one I liked the best was my Colt, then my Para.
    Last edited by wsteffen; 02-05-2023, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
      And you're one of those weirdos that likes to get on here and contradict every opinion I have like you have a personal vendetta against me. Y'all need to get a **** life is what you ought to do. There's a few of y'all on here that I think get off on that.

This is a forum. Not everyone's going to agree with everyone else or have the same opinion as you. I think it's ridiculous to overpay for a pistol that has a fancy name when a Rock Island Armory or something half the price of it will do the same thing. Tools are the same way. You're paying for that name on it in a lot of cases. And Kimber ain't no different.

I've personally shot these different guns. It's not an opinion, it's what it is. I didn't read it from someone else or get my information from a forum. I fired it at a target and formed my own opinion. I'm not telling anyone not to buy a Kimber. Because why would I care?

No one has a vendetta against you and no one is going out of there way contradict your posts. Don’t put yourself up on a pedestal and put your opinions out there if you don’t want them countered. Like you said, this is a public forum. You should expect someone to challenge your post. Especially if the content you posted was unintelligent ignorance. Sorry but this is one of those places where you will get called on your posts. Good or bad. So don’t stop getting upset every time someone has an opposing opinion. Maybe learn from them and you will get better responses.

The reason i posted what I did was because of your ridiculous analogy of rock river and Daniel defense. Those are two high quality AR manufacturers. You making that comparison clearly showed your ignorance. You post often so I think you should probably get the life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
        No one has a vendetta against you and no one is going out of there way contradict your posts. Don’t put yourself up on a pedestal and put your opinions out there if you don’t want them countered. Like you said, this is a public forum. You should expect someone to challenge your post. Especially if the content you posted was unintelligent ignorance. Sorry but this is one of those places where you will get called on your posts. Good or bad. So don’t stop getting upset every time someone has an opposing opinion. Maybe learn from them and you will get better responses.

The reason i posted what I did was because of your ridiculous analogy of rock river and Daniel defense. Those are two high quality AR manufacturers. You making that comparison clearly showed your ignorance. You post often so I think you should probably get the life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Yes they both are very good AR-15's which is why I made that comparison. Rock Island Armory or Springfield Armory make a good 1911 for half of what it'd costs to buy a Kimber. That name engraved in the side is what costs the money. It ain't got anything to do with how reliable the gun is. It all depends on how many bells and whistles you want on it. As far as function you can't go wrong with either.

It all depends on how much a person wants to spend on one. I don't know what that number is. Me personally, I'd rather save $500-$1,000 and still have an accurate, reliable gun. But that number of dollars might not mean much to someone else.

Comment

I have a Magnum Research 1911U. Im no professional like some on here and my experience with 1911s are reduced to this one pistol. What I can tell you is it is accurate. I like it…alot

Comment

i kinda like shooting my remington R1`s more than my colts .

Comment

Go with a 2011 Staccato XL

Comment

Another option that I don’t believe has been mentioned yet…Fusion. The owner was a gun smith for Dan Wesson. Just bought my first and love it. Very reasonably priced as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Randy M View Post
                  Another option that I don’t believe has been mentioned yet…Fusion. The owner was a gun smith for Dan Wesson. Just bought my first and love it. Very reasonably priced as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Boy, that's purty

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Dan Wesson or one of the older Springfield TRP. I have put alot of rounds through both with no issues. Carried both on duty as well

Comment

Working...
                    X