Game Winner Easy Fill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Winner Easy Fill?

Anyone have any experience with these? Sale price is great but reviews aren’t very good on the academy site so the cheap price may not be worth it

That thing is too lightweight. They made one that I love called the Low Boy. I guess they quit making it because it would last too long. I've had one for 12 years and one for about 10 years.

Comment

Varmint cage no good !

Comment

I have 2 of their Big "A" Feeders. Both have been great. I had to switch out the timer on one. Been waiting on the timer to go out on the other for 3 years. Still going strong.

Both are in a feed pen, so cows and pigs are not a factor.

Comment

2 guys on our lease use them. Had no issues

Comment

Friend has a few on his ranch two maybe three years now I haven’t heard any complaints they are in large well built pens though

Comment

Buy once. Cry once.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                Buy once. Cry once.
                Buy cheap…Repeat!

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                  Varmint cage no good !
                  the feeder has a plat under the spinner. Coons can't reach in there.

We've had a couple of these for a couple years and run 7 of the older 600lb models for multiple years. Have been very happy. All on original timers. Since we've added solar we haven't replaced a battery. No problem with hogs tuning them over, and we dont anchor them.

I really dont know what else you could ask for in a feeder.

Also it's so nice not having to remove the cage to access the timer. Just open up the box on the side.

EDIT: Looked at the link again. I have no experience with that unit. Our feeders without the varmint cage are the 720lb units and they look similar, but not sure if the plate on this model will keep coons out. Also a more expensive model.

720lb feeder
                  Last edited by JustinJ; 01-31-2023, 12:59 PM.

Comment

I have 2 of the older 600# stand and fill that will hold 750#’s! No problems.

Comment

We'll see...I grabbed one the other day.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback all, just picked up another lease that's close to home and was hoping for an economical option but looks like all stores around me are sold out anyways

Comment

Our coons laughed at this and tore up the solar wire, which pulled the battery clips that shorted/melted the battery and clips.
                          Also our coons could reach the center and spun the plate.

Guess my coons have longer arms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought five GW feeders a few years ago. ALL have been replaced.

Comment

Any recommendations on a stand and fill that isn’t lamco prices? I know I saw some good ones at buccees and have seen the posts on here on the ASF ones being good

Comment

Working...
                              X