• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
    Hold My Beer……Casper
    Hah! Greatness!

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
      Well at DFW headed to Greenville, SC

So far so good but a decent amount of flights are starting to cancel on the board
      I just left DFW at 10:30 headed to Mazatlan to fish El Salto. Glad we didn’t have an afternoon flight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        I’d gladly do that, but my boss seems to think differently….

I just hope this developer a tad faster and my flights just get cancelled
        You may be in luck. Freezing rain coming down in keller and the radar returns aren't even here yet. I bet they cancel the flights. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
          I just left DFW at 10:30 headed to Mazatlan to fish El Salto. Glad we didn’t have an afternoon flight!!!
          Look here Ted Cruz, don't rub it in our face that you are headed fishing J/K have a good trip and post some recap

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
            Look here Ted Cruz, don't rub it in our face that you are headed fishing J/K have a good trip and post some recap
            It was a kinda shameless plug! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
              thats funny!

Comment

Drove from Hunt Co over to Rockwall, roads were clear but it’s starting to rain now. Temp is at 29.

Comment

I 20 just west of Fort Worth is a skating rink

Comment

Heavy sleet with lightning here in Gunter.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                      I'm thinking plenty of Stupid trophies will be handed out today.

Texans are dumb AF when it comes to driving in ice and snow!

Y'all stay safe

Comment

Thankful we are out of the ice and wintry mix areas. Ya'll be safe out there

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                          Just drove through that myself - got home with no dents!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            Just drove through that myself - got home with no dents!
                            I was wondering about your drive back when I saw you post that you went into FW today. I ran to the HEB in Hudson Oaks around 9 this morning and saw about 7 or 8 cars in the ditch, with 3 of them on their roofs. Seems like our little area around Aledo is getting the worst of the sleet and ice compared to other parts of DFW.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                              Good luck!

Post pics!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                                You may be in luck. Freezing rain coming down in keller and the radar returns aren't even here yet. I bet they cancel the flights. Good luck
                                I was in luck. Flight was canceled around 6 this evening. Rebooked for Wed 2/1, though the forecast doesn’t look great on Wednesday either

Comment

Working...
                                X